Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Originally posted by saman mawlod View Post
    can u help to remove passwword hp 830 g8
    G8 6050a3217501-mb-a01.
    Read the rules before posting:
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    This thread is about EliteBook 840 G8, do NOT hijack threads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Use a hex editor and you will.
      i did not find that kind of pattern . i upload my bios og 840g8
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Naeem4rush View Post
        i did not find that kind of pattern . i upload my bios og 840g8
        >
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake87 View Post
          Let me know if it worked for you.-
          If the password came out, what is still maintained is absolute persistence module current state. it stays on and there is no way to disable it. can you disable that I would really appreciate it... thanks

Comment

i also so another bios chip in my motherboard mxic chip, is it posibble that the swat lock is program there?

Comment

Originally posted by vesko356 View Post
              >
              i have onther case plase unlock
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saman mawlod View Post
                i have onther case plase unlock
                >
                Attached Files

Comment

HP 840 G8 Bios Unlock

Can anyone help me to unlock it?
                  11th gen
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ay_bulut; 07-12-2023, 08:28 AM.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ghlight=840+G8

I removed the bios password with the method here. Thank you

Comment

unlock plz
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alilaptops View Post
                        unlock plz
                        Try it than replay replay and replay
                        Attached Files

Comment

can someone help me clean my dump, customer switched off laptop while on bios update... now its stuck on boot-loop writing "FINAL STEP OF BIOS UPDATE IS IN PROGRESS"

EliteBook 840 G8 (6050A3426501-MB-A02 (1086) L2)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post
                            can someone help me clean my dump, customer switched off laptop while on bios update... now its stuck on boot-loop writing "FINAL STEP OF BIOS UPDATE IS IN PROGRESS"

EliteBook 840 G8 (6050A3426501-MB-A02 (1086) L2)
                            Here is your New BIOS, try this file with the Main chip and put your EC chip back.

Serial Number: 5CG2160B3X.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

[QUOTE=hardware1;1260073]Here is your New BIOS, try this file with the Main chip and put your EC chip back.

Serial Number: 5CG2160B3X.[/Q

Tried as you said but still stuck on the same bios update screen.. then restart itself again and again... i thing the issue is corrupted EC

Comment

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post
                                Tried as you said but still stuck on the same bios update screen.. then restart itself again and again... i thing the issue is corrupted EC
                                Use the EC file from post #403, I have checked it and I can say it's suitable for your device.
                                It's a working locked EC and @Vesko356 already removed the Password from it, so give it a try.
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi i have Hp probook 840 g8 i damage EC chip desoldering. Possible to use other EC DUMP? Device have in EC chip gigadevice 25b256dyig, possible to use Mx25L25673G or need to use windbond or gigadevice that have QE. If any one can help. Thanks

Comment

hello friends. I have this elitebook 840 g8, 11th gen.
                                    I need to remove bios password!
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by brontobyte; 08-16-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

hello guys .. i have a administrator password on my HP elitebook 840 G8

this is the bios dump from the backside chip near the EC .

thanks in advance
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by m3mo3y View Post
                                        hello guys .. i have a administrator password on my HP elitebook 840 G8

this is the bios dump from the backside chip near the EC .

thanks in advance
                                        Here is your unlocked bios without bios password. After desoldering, press F10 directly, go into the Bios, reset the security settings to factory defaults, reboot, go back into the Bios and restore the Bios factory defaults.

Let me know if it worked.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
                                          hello friends. I have this elitebook 840 g8, 11th gen.
                                          I need to remove bios password!
                                          Here is your unlocked bios without bios password. After desoldering, press F10 directly, go into the Bios, reset the security settings to factory defaults, reboot, go back into the Bios and restore the Bios factory defaults.

Let me know if it worked.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X