Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    Don't ask anymore, post 2 files bios + ec + serial number here, no one can help you if you don't attach the bios.
    There is a bios lock on the hp 840 g8 device. Can you please help? The ec and main bios are in the link. I am also writing the serial number. Thank you very much in advance.I would be very grateful if you could help me urgently, badcaps family. Thank you very much.

download ec and main bios: https://www.dosy*******************ar https://www.dos********************ec_bios_.rar
    SN:5CG20962WF
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-17-2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Rewrite the locked files to see how it works.
      sir im using AsProgramer to write the chip.. using default confuguration is there anything that i need to do first..

if its not to much to ask may sir you give me the steps and setting i need to do first before i flash the chip?

sorry for the ovious ignorance. im trying to learn please.

Comment

Originally posted by sonerpc View Post
        There is a bios lock on the hp 840 g8 device. Can you please help? The ec and main bios are in the link. I am also writing the serial number. Thank you very much in advance.I would be very grateful if you could help me urgently, badcaps family. Thank you very much.

download ec and main bios: https://www.dosy*******************ar https://www.dos********************ec_bios_.rar
        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

badcaps family can you please remove the bios password for hp 840 g8. thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

OK Sorry my dear friend.ı dont know.now ok ı think

Comment

ok sorry my dear friend.ı dont know.now ok ı think
              ffffff
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

ffffff
                Thank you very much brother. I will try it and get back to you. Isn't it enough to write the ec bios you sent? I will not do anything to the main bios.

Comment

Hello guy quick question here.. is it possible that a bad flash file can cause the laptop to have no power? charge led no light?

model is HP elitebook 840 G8 thanks appreciate your answers

Comment

The device does not turn on at all. I don't know what mistake I made. The problem is, when I press the power button, the white light on the caps lock flashes 7 times. The computer has caused me trouble. Does anyone have any ideas?

Originally posted by chachatech07 View Post
                    Hello guy quick question here.. is it possible that a bad flash file can cause the laptop to have no power? charge led no light?

model is HP elitebook 840 G8 thanks appreciate your answers
                    What exactly is your mistake?
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-18-2023, 02:00 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

Originally posted by sonerpc
                      What exactly is your mistake?
                      i just flash the bios chip externally. then it happens so im kinda confused , dies a curruoted bios file can cause that laptop err0r.

The device does not turn on at all. I don't know what mistake I made. The problem is, when I press the power button, the white light on the caps lock flashes 7 times. The computer has caused me trouble. Does anyone have any ideas?
                      i had the samething using other firmware posted here. does anyone know to solve this error?
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-18-2023, 02:00 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

Comment

Originally posted by chachatech07
                        i had the samething using other firmware posted here. does anyone know to solve this error?
                        Is your problem the same as the one I wrote about?

Comment

Is your problem the same as the one I wrote about?
                          yes exactly have you gotten a solution for that?

Comment

Originally posted by chachatech07 View Post
                            yes exactly have you gotten a solution for that?
                            As far as I researched, the caps lock key flashing white 7 times is a bios error. Make sure that the bios integrated is completely soldered in place. Make sure that the bios is intact.

Comment

As far as I researched, the caps lock key flashing white 7 times is a bios error. Make sure that the bios integrated is completely soldered in place. Make sure that the bios is intact.
                              yes and maybe improffer or incorrect firmware? mine now ir not showing power led when pluged in the led on the charging , caoslock and power button lit the gone .

Comment

Hello guys,,, i have here 840-G8 problem is Swat locked and admin password.
                                please help me to remove.

SN# 5CG211453K

thank you.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dezel View Post
                                  Hello guys,,, i have here 840-G8 problem is Swat locked and admin password.
                                  please help me to remove.

SN# 5CG211453K

thank you.
                                  i modified your bios its absolute and password unlocked. it would take a few minutes before first boot just be patient.

5CG211453K
                                  3K0M1UC#UUF
                                  PQSNL00WBGE6L5

give feedback please.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I need to unlock the bios password for 840 G8. Here are the two BIOS chip data I copied using a programmer. Thank you for your efforts!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yygg123456 View Post
                                      I need to unlock the bios password for 840 G8. Here are the two BIOS chip data I copied using a programmer. Thank you for your efforts!!

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi after few flash the atatua of ny laptoo has change from no power ro blinking amverlight on the charging po.. both while rumming on battery and witho. led stays blinking amber

any idea whay the problem
                                        ut

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                          i modified your bios its absolute and password unlocked. it would take a few minutes before first boot just be patient.

5CG211453K
                                          3K0M1UC#UUF
                                          PQSNL00WBGE6L5

give feedback please.

thank you password is removed but the ssd is not detected and i have this error product information is not valid

Comment

Working...
                                          X