Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

GREETINGS FROM NAIROBI KENYA
    kindly unlock bios password
    hp 840 g8
    corvette 6050A3217501 MB A01(A1)(1086) L2
    PROD ID 26D60AV
    SN 5CG138BCR7

ATTACGED bios dump
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 4g comm View Post
      greetings from nairobi kenya
      kindly unlock bios password
      hp 840 g8
      corvette 6050a3217501 mb a01(a1)(1086) l2
      prod id 26d60av
      sn 5cg138bcr7

attacged bios dump
      here is your golden unlocked file
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much @alfredposadas09
        bios working and password removed
        be blessed

from nairobi kenya

Comment

Help me remove BIOS password 840 G8
          Here are 2 files 32MB.
          Better yet, how do you do it? How to use the patch? I downloaded it, it is in TXT format. What to do with him next?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
            help me remove bios password 840 g8
            here are 2 files 32mb.
            Better yet, how do you do it? How to use the patch? I downloaded it, it is in txt format. What to do with him next?

ffffffff
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you. I already figured out the addresses in HEX and was able to remove the password from the EC bios file. Thank you for your fast reply

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
                bro dont flash my 32mb ec.. but the 32mb main is okay I patch it and tested 100%... please upload your 32mb ec original here and I will unlock it for u
                hi can you help me with my bin files it has a swat and bios password

Comment

Originally posted by chachatech07 View Post
                  Don't ask anymore, post 2 files bios + ec + serial number here, no one can help you if you don't attach the bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                      Don't ask anymore, post 2 files bios + ec + serial number here, no one can help you if you
                      don't attach the bios.
                      Please help sir Swat and bios password problem thanks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-14-2023, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Sn # 5cg2113qxb

Comment

Sn # 5cg2113qxb
                          Post more bios file . You posted the ec file twice

Comment

@sir hoaca388

sir im so sorry im having trouble on that because the original chip is was damage during extraction and i wanted to build new bin for the main bios chip. can you please help on the sir please.

Comment

@sir hoaca388

sir im so sorry im having trouble on that because the original chip is was damage during extraction and i wanted to build new bin for the main bios chip. can you please help on the sir please.

sorry got confused sir please see attached file thanks so much hope this works thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

sorry got confused sir please see attached file thanks so much hope this works thank you
                                replaced it and program it using the original bin and check if the display come

Comment

Originally posted by alfredposadas09 View Post
                                  replaced it and program it using the original bin and check if the display come
                                  yes sir tha displays cone but it has the swat lock .

Comment

aaaaaaa
                                    Attached Files

Comment

aaaaaaa
                                      thank u so much sir deeply appreciated ..

Comment

aaaaaaa
                                        is it normal aafter flashing when i pluged in power withour battery.. the power led blinks and capslock about few times and the completely black.

when i press power button the capslock blinks 7 times
                                        Last edited by chachatech07; 09-16-2023, 09:44 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

is it normal aafter flashing when i pluged in power withour battery.. the power led blinks and capslock about few times and the completely black.

when i press power button the capslock blinks 7 times
                                          Rewrite the locked files to see how it works.

Comment

Working...
                                          X