Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Originally posted by skazide View Post
    hello,
    have a laptop 840 g8 was ok bios pass ..now not turning any more , if someone can help plz by cheak if this bios is ok specially ec i think maybe currupt ..thanks

840 g8 st : 5cg2450hl8

i did upload main end ec and and bios region extraxted from exe file
    USE this as main bios. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=466 post #466
    then use this ec i uploaded its unlocked with your DMI. give feedback
    Attached Files

Comment

Can someone help me unlock my HP 840 G8?
      Serial:5CG21303RZ
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lucastester View Post
        Can someone help me unlock my HP 840 G8?
        Serial:5CG21303RZ
        >
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Unlocked thanks

Comment

need rebuild bios hp 840 g8 sn 5CG12666ZL
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by didouche1200 View Post
              Read the rules before posting:
              RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
              Post what the problem is, be specific, - black screen, no boot, running slow, password.Do NOT post "clean me", "clear bios", "clean bios", "bios need" or other such terms

Comment

No power

Comment

Originally posted by didouche1200 View Post
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=466

Comment

please unlock me..thank u
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by erick_bol13 View Post
                      Read the rules before posting

Comment

clean me
                        serial# 5CG1467674

Comment

clean me
                          serial# 5CG1467674
                          Here you go.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys
                            Just bought a HP elitebook 840 G8. Boots to windows fine, but has a bios password.

What do i need to post here to get it removed. I have a clip on bis reader so can get a copy of the bios. Which chip on the board will be the one i need a copy of?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerlator View Post
                              Hi guys
                              Just bought a HP elitebook 840 G8. Boots to windows fine, but has a bios password.

What do i need to post here to get it removed. I have a clip on bis reader so can get a copy of the bios. Which chip on the board will be the one i need a copy of?

Thanks
                              Read the rules before posting:

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerlator View Post
                                Hi guys

Thanks
                                just backup the buttom chip its 32mb. and post here include your serial number.

Comment

thanks i will try in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                    USE this as main bios. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=466 post #466
                                    then use this ec i uploaded its unlocked with your DMI. give feedback
                                    didnt work bro

Comment

Hi, I'm looking to unlock the BIOS password on an 850 G8.

I'm new to this, so sorry if this sounds stupid, but do I need to remove both BIOS chips to read them? Or can I use say an EZ2010, 2019, 2023 with a clip and read the chips without removal?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Talkie Toaster View Post
                                        Hi, I'm looking to unlock the BIOS password on an 850 G8.

I'm new to this, so sorry if this sounds stupid, but do I need to remove both BIOS chips to read them? Or can I use say an EZ2010, 2019, 2023 with a clip and read the chips without removal?

Thank you
                                        you cannot read the Bios dump without removing the chip. only remove the buttom chip its located at the back of the Board. do not remove the bios chip near the ram coz its not the EC only remove and read the back chip. its 32MB chip. then post here the dump and your serial number.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                          you cannot read the Bios dump without removing the chip. only remove the buttom chip its located at the back of the Board. do not remove the bios chip near the ram coz its not the EC only remove and read the back chip. its 32MB chip. then post here the dump and your serial number.
                                          OK awesome, thank you! I'd best order a rework gun then, have an EZP2023 being delivered today (hopefully that will work?).

I'll get back to you with the dump and serial

Comment

Working...
                                          X