serial number CND9475WSZ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-12-2023, 03:16 AM. Reason: Renamed thread title

Re: Bios for Hp 250 g7 LA-G07FP

Try This, extracted from hp update
    Attached Files

Comment

LA-G07FP REV 2.0 pch bios

Hp LA-G07FP REV 2.0 pch bios needed.All the websites have only rev1.0 and rev 3.0 bios only.rev 2.0 bios is not published at any website.would be much grateful to you if you could post here and help me.

Comment

Re: LA-G07FP REV 2.0 pch bios

Originally posted by madura2010 View Post
        Hp LA-G07FP REV 2.0 pch bios needed.All the websites have only rev1.0 and rev 3.0 bios only.rev 2.0 bios is not published at any website.would be much grateful to you if you could post here and help me.
        Upload your Original BIOS here, write your Device Model and Serial Number.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Bios for Hp 250 g7 LA-G07FP

ORIGINAL BIOS HAS BEEN CORRUPTED AND BIOS IC IS NOT DETECTING TO PROGRAMMER.

MODEL = 15-da2009TU

SERIAL NO = CND0145424

MOTHERBOARD = LA-G07FP REV 2.0 (10TH GENERATION INTEL PROCESSOR WITHOUT DISCRETE GRAPHICS)

Comment

LA-G07FP REV: 1.0 need bios

HP 250 G7
            EPW50 LA-G07FP REV 1.0 need bios
            old bios
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: LA-G07FP REV: 1.0 need bios

Originally posted by tugrul63 View Post
              HP 250 G7
              EPW50 LA-G07FP REV 1.0 need bios
              old bios
              The bios you posted is for a 15-da2033nt ,the serial is CND1221VXC

What serial number do you have on the case ? .
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-12-2023, 02:12 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: LA-G07FP REV: 1.0 need bios

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                The bios you posted is for a 15-da2033nt ,the serial is CND1221VXC

What serial number do you have on the case ? .
                sn:CND1221VXC
                Attached Files
                Last edited by tugrul63; 07-12-2023, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Re: Bios for LA-G07FP

Your bios version is BID086B3 .

There`s a virgin bios in this thread -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=086B3

Use a hex editor and copy your DMI from your backup to the virgin bios, the offsets are 3A0000 - 3A103F

Attached Files
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Your bios version is BID086B3 .

There`s a virgin bios in this thread -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=086B3

Use a hex editor and copy your DMI from your backup to the virgin bios, the offsets are 3A0000 - 3A103F

i don't know how to do this

Comment

I have this laptop here as well. It shuts off after a few seconds. I found out which BID number I have so I downloaded the corresponding bios here. Then I inserted the DMI of the original Bios in the downloaded one.
                      Now the laptop turns on, stays on after some ram training but the screen remains black. A new screen does not change a thing.
                      Could somebody please take a look at the attachement? It contains the original dump and the clean HP bios with my DMI inserted.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dr.thodt View Post
                        I have this laptop here as well. It shuts off after a few seconds. I found out which BID number I have so I downloaded the corresponding bios here. Then I inserted the DMI of the original Bios in the downloaded one.
                        Now the laptop turns on, stays on after some ram training but the screen remains black. A new screen does not change a thing.
                        Could somebody please take a look at the attachement? It contains the original dump and the clean HP bios with my DMI inserted.
                        Serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          serial number ?
                          cnd93412vx

Comment

I feel bad to bump this thread, but the customer would like his laptop back. Please have a look.

Comment

I feel bad to bump this thread, but the customer would like his laptop back. Please have a look.
                              What are you waiting for? You already have the original bios, BID, DMI... So if it doesn't improve the performance, then the fault is not in the bios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

With its original bios the laptop switches off after six seconds.
                                With the new bios it stays on, but does not post, so for me there's at least something with the bios. Unless the new bios doesn't to the point where the original crashes.
                                I can not prove to myself there's a bios problem.

Comment

With its original bios the laptop switches off after six seconds.
                                  With the new bios it stays on, but does not post, so for me there's at least something with the bios. Unless the new bios doesn't to the point where the original crashes.
                                  I can not prove to myself there's a bios problem.
                                  Here's the reason
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for pointing me to that hoaca388. I fixed my mistake.

Comment

HI I NEED BIOS HP 250 G7 I3 10EME GENERATION EPW50 LA-G07FP REV 3.0 2020-11-12

Comment

HERE OLD BIN
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X