820-2796 BIOS request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

820-2796 BIOS request

Hi all, can someone please post a clean 820-2796 bios file. I've searched this forum but cant seem to find one.

thanks in advance

Re: 820-2796 BIOS request

Try this

and here's boardview & schematic if you need it

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56972
    Attached Files

Comment

many thanks

Comment

thanks again for this BIOS. machine is working now

Comment

Hi! Tried your BIN but it doesn't post... Any suggestion?

Comment

820-2796-A Bios request

Hi! I'm looking for MBA3,1 820-2796-A bios with ME region already cleared. Chip is SST25VF032B. Thanks!

Comment

Re: 820-2796-A Bios request

Originally posted by nicocorradini View Post
              Hi! I'm looking for MBA3,1 820-2796-A bios with ME region already cleared. Chip is SST25VF032B. Thanks!
              post the full name and model of the laptop, EMC, serial number on the case, etc., and the original bios even if it is corrupted..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, Peste! It's an A1370, EMC 2393, SSN C02F91VADDQW. Here's the dump. Doesn't boot with original SSD connected (just white screen, never goes to question mark folder). Already tried another SSD, boots macOS High Sierra installer flash drive, but, after install, doesn't detect SSD. Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nicocorradini View Post
                  Hi, Peste! It's an A1370, EMC 2393, SSN C02F91VADDQW. Here's the dump. Doesn't boot with original SSD connected (just white screen, never goes to question mark folder). Already tried another SSD, boots macOS High Sierra installer flash drive, but, after install, doesn't detect SSD. Thanks!
                  try this..
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Already tried that one, doesn't work for me

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X