lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lenovo IdeaPad S145 bios needed

Hi dear friends, i would like some help.
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB
    MB GS44B/GS54B/NM-C561 Rev 1.0
    Processor i3 8Gen

My bios is corrupt. Here is the original backup file.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiagho View Post
      Hi dear friends, i would like some help.
      Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB
      MB GS44B/GS54B/NM-C561 Rev 1.0
      Processor i3 8Gen

My bios is corrupt. Here is the original backup file.
      There's nothing attached to your post so far.

Read post #347

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Sorry, is here now.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, is here now.
          Everything you need is at post post 342 ,there`s a link to a virgin bios and a macro script to copy the DMI (the serial number,windows key) from your backup to the new one.Let us know if you have any problems ,or if you manage to do everything ok.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-25-2023, 11:28 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I used the bios extracted from the site available here where you indicated but did not give an image.
            I have another notebook just like this one and I made a backup of the bios and ME cleaning of the region. I tried to use this clean bios on my board which is identical and still no video.
            Is there any secret to using another bios on Lenovo?

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Everything you need is at post #326 ,there`s a link to a virgin bios and a macro script to copy the DMI (the serial number,windows key) from your backup to the new one.Let us know if you have any problems ,or if you manage to do everything ok.

I'm having trouble solving this bios. can you help me?

Comment

I'm having trouble solving this bios. can you help me?
                Hardware problem, not the bios.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi,
                  Please help me with my Lenovo S145-15API. Symptoms are: black screen after turning on and blinking power/charging LEDs (both in white)
                  MB: GS440/GS450 NMC511 rev 1.0
                  Bios dump in attachement.
                  I used modded CH341A with 1.8V adapter and neoprogrammer
                  Thank you in advance
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by szogun View Post
                    Hi,
                    Please help me with my Lenovo S145-15API. Symptoms are: black screen after turning on and blinking power/charging LEDs (both in white)
                    MB: GS440/GS450 NMC511 rev 1.0
                    Bios dump in attachement.
                    I used modded CH341A with 1.8V adapter and neoprogrammer
                    Thank you in advance
                    Read post #364

Thanks to all supporters.​
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

this is my orig bios backup. only blinking white light. please help
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by xelarucnatib; 09-03-2023, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xelarucnatib View Post
                        read this..
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                        post the full name and model of the laptop..
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by xelarucnatib View Post
                          Read post #364 ,everything you need is in this thread. You havn`t posted the full laptop model number and serial. Please read the rules and post the missing info next time.
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

Hi all,

I have this S145? without label. I don't know exact model and I don't know serial number. Motherboard is NM-C121without discrete graphics and without soldered RAM.
                            Laptop is powering on, but no image. All voltages are present except +VCC_GT (PL5901) but it does not look like hardware issue.
                            I tried few different bioses (with and without original DMI) from this thread but no luck so far.
                            Anyone have any idea?

Original bios dump attached.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flolic View Post
                              Hi all,

I have this S145? without label. I don't know exact model and I don't know serial number. Motherboard is NM-C121without discrete graphics and without soldered RAM.
                              Laptop is powering on, but no image. All voltages are present except +VCC_GT (PL5901) but it does not look like hardware issue.
                              I tried few different bioses (with and without original DMI) from this thread but no luck so far.
                              Anyone have any idea?

Original bios dump attached.
                              Read post post 342 ,choose the S145-14IWL bios.There`s also a script in that post to copy your DMI from your backup.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-25-2023, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Hey, guys. So my sister asked me to repair her laptop, an IdeaPad S145-15AST. Long story short: I made things worse, and I think the BIOS is corrupted now. The only signs of life the computer gives now are the power on lights and the HDD spinning, but then it automatically shuts down after 12-13 seconds. Meaning: I can't use it, at all, not to access the OS, not to access Novo, not even the BIOS setup. I've been trying to make a recovery image, download it to a pendrive, and repair the BIOS from there, but, so far, I've had no success, as I can't seem to enter BIOS recovery mode from any key combination I've found online, but I'm not even sure what I have in my pendrive is useful at all in the first place. If someone more experienced than me could guide me in this torture, I'd be forever grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Suffering View Post
                                  Hey, guys. So my sister asked me to repair her laptop, an IdeaPad S145-15AST. Long story short: I made things worse, and I think the BIOS is corrupted now. The only signs of life the computer gives now are the power on lights and the HDD spinning, but then it automatically shuts down after 12-13 seconds. Meaning: I can't use it, at all, not to access the OS, not to access Novo, not even the BIOS setup. I've been trying to make a recovery image, download it to a pendrive, and repair the BIOS from there, but, so far, I've had no success, as I can't seem to enter BIOS recovery mode from any key combination I've found online, but I'm not even sure what I have in my pendrive is useful at all in the first place. If someone more experienced than me could guide me in this torture, I'd be forever grateful.
                                  you need an SPI programmer...
                                  a video for example..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Here you go rich ,bios + EC .

NM-C121 KB_pins=32 LEFT DOWN 08MM PD0=13 PD1=17 PD2=19 PD3=24 PD4=20 PD5=16 PD6=23 PD7=21 BUSY=10 STB=18 AFD=7 INIT=14 SLIN=15 KSI4=11 KSI5=12 IT8586E
                                    Thank you for help. Without you, we would throw Lenovo in the trash.

Comment

Read post #326 ,choose the S145-14IWL bios.There`s also a script in that post to copy your DMI from your backup.

Does not work whatever I tried.
                                      So it's either a hardware issue, or someone before me flashed it with wrong bios and original bios content is lost...

What do you think, can a bad EC create this issue?

Comment

hi
                                        i am facing an issue of No Display After Diagnosing found PXS_RST# missing possible could be Bios issue so pls help with this main bios and pls send working bios ,Even after Disabling Onboard Ram same issue.
                                        Lenovo Ideapad S145 15iwl 81MV
                                        N16 Graphics card
                                        Graphics ram 2GB
                                        Onboard Ram 4GB
                                        Attached Original Main Bios
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Subhasish91 View Post
                                          hi
                                          i am facing an issue of No Display After Diagnosing found PXS_RST# missing possible could be Bios issue so pls help with this main bios and pls send working bios ,Even after Disabling Onboard Ram same issue.
                                          Lenovo Ideapad S145 15iwl 81MV
                                          N16 Graphics card
                                          Graphics ram 2GB
                                          Onboard Ram 4GB
                                          Attached Original Main Bios
                                          Serial number ?

Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X