Asus X510UNR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus X510UNR

HI, can someone clean this BIOS for me., It's ME Region has been initialized. My ASUS Model is X510UA-BB51-CB. Thank in Advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
      HI, can someone clean this BIOS for me., It's ME Region has been initialized. My ASUS Model is X510UA-BB51-CB. Thank in Advance.
      try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        No Sir., not working at all. I think what "SMDFlea" posted BIN Files on page 1 works fine because atleast I observe that the components are running in the background as the Amp meter reading keep fluctuating from .30 ~ .40 amp which is correct & goes through its self test in the start. With your BIOS the amp meter readings are stuck at .08amp & does not proceed. I think there is another hardware problem with the motherboard. Will trouble shoot & if I find the problem will surely share with everyone. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

try this one mate
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks "cacla"., surely will give a try & keep you updated with the result. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
              try this one mate
              With this Bin file the amp meter is just stuck on .08 amp & I see the keyboard LED on but no response at all & amp are not moving & CPU does not even get hot. With "SMDFlea" BIOS Bin file I notice all runs in the background & CPU get warm & fan turn on & off automatically & LCD Backlight turns on but still no display. This BIOS maybe the right one, some other component might be defective on the motherboard. Thanks you very much for the help

Comment

hello friends,i need bios for x510uf,,all bios here in section already tried,all are working exept for nvidia graphics wont install driver,i think this is bios version problem.maybe different model of gpu in every model of x510uf,x510ur,x510uq etc...

Comment

Originally posted by p7comuter View Post
                  hello friends,i need bios for x510uf,,all bios here in section already tried,all are working exept for nvidia graphics wont install driver,i think this is bios version problem.maybe different model of gpu in every model of x510uf,x510ur,x510uq etc...
                  post the backup copy of the original bios of the laptop and pictures with the white or green stickers on the ram memory socket.
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thanks peste,but this unit has no sticker on ram slot and bios is not original,i dont have the original bios because this unit came from other repair shop

Comment

Originally posted by p7comuter View Post
                      thanks peste,but this unit has no sticker on ram slot and bios is not original,i dont have the original bios because this unit came from other repair shop
                      in this case I have no way to help you .. search here on the site, according to the laptop model, and maybe you are lucky and find a bios variant that fits ..

Comment

update: my unit is working now found bios on other site.thank you
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello ,
                          Need Clean my original Backup File
                          Attached file
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
                            Hello ,
                            Need Clean my original Backup File
                            Attached file
                            try..
                            Attached Files

Comment

hello,

i search a bios for my asus. led power is blinking but black screen.
                              there is my backup.
                              the serial number is : HBN0CX11K517452
                              thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eric35 View Post
                                hello,

i search a bios for my asus. Led power is blinking but black screen.
                                There is my backup.
                                The serial number is : Hbn0cx11k517452
                                thank you
                                try
                                Attached Files

Comment

thank you.

Comment

What is the different between ASUS X510UF. I have a laptop X510UF. I want to replace motherboard. But all onece have board for X510UNR. Is it ok? My laptop model is x510UF

Comment

Originally posted by bandarabuy View Post
                                      What is the different between ASUS X510UF. I have a laptop X510UF. I want to replace motherboard. But all onece have board for X510UNR. Is it ok? My laptop model is x510UF
                                      make a visual difference too... the difference in processor, video chipset, ram memory, bios content, HDMI, USB plugs, etc.. if it fits the plugs and the "holes" where the screws go in, it's ok (of course if it suits you configuration..

Comment

Could someone clean the bios of asus f510UA-AH51?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        Re: who can clear ME for me

try..
                                        It is ok, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                        X