• Time
  • Show
Clear All

XPS 13 9360 LA-D841P Rev 3.0 (A02) bios need

hi everyone i need this dell bios
    Model : XPS 13 9360
    MotherBoard :LA-D841P Rev 3.0 (A02)
    i5 7th gen

this is his orignal bios customer was trying to update bios then became no display plz try to clear this bios thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: XPS 13 9360 LA-D841P Rev 3.0 (A02) bios need

anyone plz

Comment

can help i need now

Comment

anyone plz

Comment

Try this one and post results .
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

customer go back already i already contact with him one he comes i try and let you know thanks

Comment

wr EC bios ic located in main board

Comment

Dell XPS 13' LA-D841P REV 3.0(A02)

Hello everyone.

I have this board which tries to boot , does the bios reset sequence,but then stops without turning on.
                Pressing power button does nothing.

Ive tried 1 dump I found here on Badcaps, but with this one board goes to 200mA and stops immediately, white leds flash once.

I see there are 2 other BIOS ICs besides the main one (U18)

Should I also try to flash these?

Heres the original U18 dump.
                I can also read the originals UT6 and UT5 if needed.

Can anyone help me clearing the ME region on the original?
                Much appreciated
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell XPS 13' LA-D841P REV 3.0(A02)

Dell-Xps-13-9360
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Dell-Xps-13-9360
                    Thank you hoaca388

Working fine now.

cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                        Dell-Xps-13-9360
                        Thanks Hoaca388, i tried with the XPS13-9360-clearME.bin and working fine.

Comment

Hello, I have received this model LA-D841P Rev 3.0 with an i7 processor Service tag: 87G3GH2 and when it starts it takes about 30 seconds to display an image. I attach the bios, I don't know if it is your original or if they have manipulated it elsewhere.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by oualid; 12-27-2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oualid View Post
                            Hello, I have received this model LA-D841P Rev 3.0 with an i7 processor Service tag: 87G3GH2 and when it starts it takes about 30 seconds to display an image. I attach the bios, I don't know if it is your original or if they have manipulated it elsewhere.
                            Here's your new bios file, try it and give me results.
                            Service Tag: 87G3GH2.
                            Attached Files
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                              Here's your new bios file, try it and give me results.
                              Service Tag: 87G3GH2.
                              Hello, thanks for your answer, I just tried it and it takes more than 30 seconds to show the image and then the fans are running very loud all the time

Comment

Hello, thanks for your answer, I just tried it and it takes more than 30 seconds to show the image and then the fans are running very loud all the time
                                In the first boot it can take more than 30sec, but after that if you shutdown the device then start it again what will happen?
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

In the first boot it can take more than 30sec, but after that if you shutdown the device then start it again what will happen?
                                  the same, apart from that the mouse movements are very slow and the keyboard is also slow to respond

Comment

the same, apart from that the mouse movements are very slow and the keyboard is also slow to respond
                                    Are you using a genuine charger, because sometimes in dell devices if the charger is fake it could affect on touchpad and more.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Are you using a genuine charger, because sometimes in dell devices if the charger is fake it could affect on touchpad and more.
                                      the charger is original

Comment

the charger is original
                                        Ok, try this one.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                        X