Lenovo E15 Gen1 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo E15 Gen1 bios

I have a Lenovo E15 Gen1 that refuses to boot, power light flashes 3 times then stay on, but laptop is dead.

I can connect and read the BIOS chip, so I'm not sure if its at fault or not.

If someone could take a quick look, that would be great.

Many Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by xeroone View Post
    I have a Lenovo E15 Gen1 that refuses to boot, power light flashes 3 times then stay on, but laptop is dead.

I can connect and read the BIOS chip, so I'm not sure if its at fault or not.

If someone could take a quick look, that would be great.

Many Thanks
    Post the laptop serial number,post the motherboard model number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't know the serial. There isn't a serial label anywhere.
      What I do know is the

P/N:SL10W47275.
      Mainboard: FE4A0/FE5A0 MM-C421 Rev 1 (assuming this is the model)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, this isn't my forte.

Comment

What I do know is the

BBB
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

What I do know is the

=======================================================================================
          Your backup has an error on one partition...
          Without the (serial number) it will be more difficult to help you...

Error: Detected CSE Extension 0x16 with wrong Partition Hash at FTPR > FTPR.man!

=====================================================================

Comment

dupe post sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto da Manutenção View Post

=======================================================================================
              Your backup has an error on one partition...
              Without the (serial number) it will be more difficult to help you...

Error: Detected CSE Extension 0x16 with wrong Partition Hash at FTPR > FTPR.man!

=====================================================================
              Hi, Sorry for the late reply, I was waiting on some replacement chips.

I still have some hope that we can get the serial. Cut a long story short, the laptop belonged to a university, but was purchased by a friend after he finished his course (he was left with two options, pay a small fortune for the repair, or buy the laptop at a discount price). He is going to find out if they still have the serial logged somewhere, fingers crossed.

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              The BIN did give the laptop some signs of life, but still doesn't boot. However, the LED does go solid and the keyboard briefly lights up, but then nothing else happens

Comment

Working...
              X