Need bios dump HP pavillio gaming 15-ec1035la dag3hcmb8e0 rev e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need bios dump HP pavillio gaming 15-ec1035la dag3hcmb8e0 rev e

Hello, I need the bios of the HP pavillio gaming 15-ec1035la dag3hcmb8e0 rev e.
    It turns on but does not give a video signal. I leave the old bios attached. thank you so much.
    Attached Files

read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
    post S/N..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

serial: 5CD145LBBF PROD ID 3Y595LA#AC8 MODEL 15-EC1035LA

Comment

Originally posted by gigasi View Post
        serial: 5CD145LBBF PROD ID 3Y595LA#AC8 MODEL 15-EC1035LA
        bios extracted from HP website update for HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1035la
        DMI 0-10FF
        KEYWIN 8000 - 803F
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

bios extracted from HP website update for HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1035la
          DMI 0-10FF
          KEYWIN 8000 - 803F
          The computer with the bios that I passed gives video but for a second with a legend and then the screen turns off and does not give video again. Not even turning the device off and on again, the message it gives is: The system bios pending image is cleared.

Comment

copy the DMI and Winkey. but it does the same thing. gives image. The legend turns off and turns on again and does not give any more video. I leave the bios modified.
            Attached Files

Comment

Try
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                Try
                Thanks for responding and sending me the file. but it does exactly what I explained in post #5. Turn on the coolers, they work at 100%, it gives an image with the legend that I uploaded, then it turns off, it turns on again and it doesn't give any video again.

Comment

Originally posted by gigasi View Post

Thanks for responding and sending me the file. but it does exactly what I explained in post #5. Turn on the coolers, they work at 100%, it gives an image with the legend that I uploaded, then it turns off, it turns on again and it doesn't give any video again.
                  Try
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

Try
                    Thanks again for sharing another bio. But, the result is the same. With this it does not give the message but it does not give a video signal.

Comment

Hello! How are they? Could you help me with this bios. I tried the one in post #4 and it gives an image but the winkey was missing. I leave my backup and s/n number : 5CD145LBWV
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Titoo73 View Post
                        Hello! How are they? Could you help me with this bios. I tried the one in post #4 and it gives an image but the winkey was missing. I leave my backup and s/n number : 5CD145LBWV
                        yes.. because the bios from station #4 is virgin.. also at station #4 you have the interval where the DMI and KEYWIN information is located.. use the HxD program (you can find it for free), enter in it the original bios of the laptop and the bios of to post #4 and copy that interval from the original bios to the virgin bios.. (copy-paste)..

Comment

yes.. because the bios from station #4 is virgin.. also at station #4 you have the interval where the DMI and KEYWIN information is located.. use the HxD program (you can find it for free), enter in it the original bios of the laptop and the bios of to post #4 and copy that interval from the original bios to the virgin bios.. (copy-paste)..
                          Thank you so much!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience. I copied the DMI and KEYWIN from my old bios, but I still get the sign in Windows that I have to reset the pin. I leave the bios edited in case you can review it. Thank you
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Titoo73 View Post

Sorry for the inconvenience. I copied the DMI and KEYWIN from my old bios, but I still get the sign in Windows that I have to reset the pin. I leave the bios edited in case you can review it. Thank you
                              Reset what pin ? , post an image of the screen
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post

Reset what pin ? , post an image of the screen
                                Translated :
                                Your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings of this device. Restart the device to see if that fixes the problem.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone know if it can be solved?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                  X