help I need bios HP ZBook Fury 15.6 inch G8 LA-K771P REV:1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help I need bios HP ZBook Fury 15.6 inch G8 LA-K771P REV:1.0

I am including BIN from both chips just in case.

Serial# CND2203G2Y

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
      I am including BIN from both chips just in case.

Serial# CND2203G2Y

Thanks.
      Program this chip only, leave the other as is. At first boot enter the bios and reset bios settings to factory default, then reset security settings, then apply, restart and you're good to go.
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

I will program the chip tomorrow and report back. Regards.

Comment

After reprogramming UK2 chip, when I press power button, I get caps lock blinking 7 times.

Comment

Originally posted by trepachka View Post
            After reprogramming UK2 chip, when I press power button, I get caps lock blinking 7 times.
            Most probably you didn't program the chip properly, do it again, use verification, read the chip after that and compare the content. Check the soldering of the chip and surrounding area for blown/moved components.

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Unsoldered UK2 chip, read the data off it, then compared to the BIN you provided. No difference. Applied resoldering. Now, I am getting keyboard lights up, then caps lock and num lock both flashing 3 long and 2 short flashes.

So, I used a different similar BIOS chip this time. I also had it reprogrammed using the BIN you provided and I am also getting caps lock and num lock both flashing 3 long and 2 short flashes. I already resoldered like 5-6 times and I am getting the same result.

This flashing pattern indicates memory issue but I am using original memory chips and tried others I had handy. Still the same issue.

Is it possible the BIN file is the culprit? Looking for answers.

Comment

Hello, could you help me to remove the BIOS password?
                Serial: CND210375R
                Thank you, I already managed to unlock it, absolute appears inactive, could you disable it permanently?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TIRCEN90; 08-07-2023, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hi, requesting bios for ZBook Fury 15.6 G8 LA-K771P Rev 1.0. Laptop starts up and says "updating bios", it restarts and loops on "updating bios" over and over.
                  Serial Number: CND2252D4K
                  Attached Files

Comment

i need help unlocking a dump for hp zbook fury 15inch bn gpz50 la-k771p rev 1 tried hp unlocker wont work with 32mb bios and nvram method seems not be suitable for this model

thanks in advance

sn:cnd2203l49
                    Attached Files

Comment

update i remove the absolute and admins password,NvramActiveRegn method works with the dump from 2nd eeprom thanks !!!

Comment

Hello all, could someone please remove the password, I have been looking at other dumps before and after with beyond compare
                        nothing is in the same place and I am just not confident in myself just yet at giving this a go.

S:N : CND2402G3Q

Thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot mate, will give these a test soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X