Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuwi Herobook Pro bios password

Hi everyone,
    I have a Herobook Pro JHeroBP256G201010862, the motherboard is X133GRX170-G60E.
    When i turn on the laptop there is a bios password request, someone can help me? I need or a bios dump or a bios unlocked
    I attached some photo and also the bios locked
    Thanks so much
    Attached Files

Re: Chuwi Herobook Pro bios password

Originally posted by minuccio88 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have a Herobook Pro JHeroBP256G201010862, the motherboard is X133GRX170-G60E.
    When i turn on the laptop there is a bios password request, someone can help me? I need or a bios dump or a bios unlocked
    I attached some photo and also the bios locked
    Thanks so much
    keep an eye on the board, maybe you still have a bios chip..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      Hi, thanks for the answer, but i don't understand what do you mean, i need to unlock the bios from the password, i have tried everything. I think the only way to solve the problem is to flash bios with one not locked or if someone can dremove the password i have attached the locked one

Comment

Hi, thanks for the answer, but i don't understand what do you mean, i need to unlock the bios from the password, i have tried everything. I think the only way to solve the problem is to flash bios with one not locked or if someone can dremove the password i have attached the locked one
        I think there is still a bios chip on the board.. look for it and if it is, post its content,,
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

As you can see in the Images, your chip should be one of those Packages.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            As you can see in the Images, your chip should be one of those Packages.
            Hi, Thank you so much for the answer, i have found the chip GigaDevice 25LB64CV (image attached) but i can't read it with ch341a, i think it isn't supported chip, it isn't in ch341a list
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Thank you so much for the answer, i have found the chip GigaDevice 25LB64CV (image attached) but i can't read it with ch341a, i think it isn't supported chip, it isn't in ch341a list
              It's a 1.8V Chip as mentioned in the datasheet, you need to use an adapter with the CH341A. I don't know if the Programmer support that chip or Not, also it's better to Desolder the chip (Don't use a clip).
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

It's a 1.8V Chip as mentioned in the datasheet, you need to use an adapter with the CH341A. I don't know if the Programmer support that chip or Not, also it's better to Desolder the chip (Don't use a clip).
                Hi, yes i have used the adapter 1.8V for the ch341a and i have desolder the chip but it don't work, i will try with XGecu T48, the chip is in the device support list of the T48 programmer

Comment

Hi guys, finally i have read the bios correctly with the new programmer, i hope some one can help me to unlock the bios password
                  Thanks to everyone
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, finally i have read the bios correctly with the new programmer, i hope some one can help me to unlock the bios password
                    Thanks to everyone
                    Here's your Unlocked Bios, hope it works fine.

Note: Your Backup was 3KB (C00h) Larger.
                    Attached Files
                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi,
                      Sorry for the delay in my reply, today i have flashed the bios, it's work fine, thanks so much cheers:

Comment

Hi,
                        Sorry for the delay in my reply, today i have flashed the bios, it's work fine, thanks so much cheers:
                        You're Welcome.
                        >>>>>

Comment

Hi,
                          Sorry for the delay in my reply, today i have flashed the bios, it works fine, thanks so much

Comment

can you remove password from my bios too? please
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adiasterix81 View Post
                              can you remove password from my bios too? please
                              try...
                              Attached Files

Comment

many thanks. It worked perfectly

Comment

may I ask, what software did you use to remove the password?

Comment

Hi sir how to reset bios to default chuwi hero book pro.

Comment

After I dissamble the laptop chuwi hero book pro the screen dissappear all black bu when i connect it to minotor i has display. I research on youtube same issue it tells that it needed to reset the bios the problem is i dont have bios to flash. I have only Ezp2019 programmer

Comment

Originally posted by montalesd View Post
                                        After I dissamble the laptop chuwi hero book pro the screen dissappear all black bu when i connect it to minotor i has display. I research on youtube same issue it tells that it needed to reset the bios the problem is i dont have bios to flash. I have only Ezp2019 programmer
                                        If you didn`t disconnect the battery before you removed the screen cable you have damaged the motherboard,connector,cable and/or the screen. As its working ok with an external monitor it means the bios is ok.
                                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                        X