Lenovo t460p bios password unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo t460p bios password unlock

Hello, good, I need someone to unlock this bios for me, I have tried the AUTOPATCHER that is published in the forum and no luck now I have a problem
    and it is that when I go back to program the chip the original bios I get 5 short beeps and that sequence of sounds is repeated again.

I leave you the original bios and see if someone can help me.
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo t460p bios password unlock

Originally posted by 50jaker View Post
    Hello, good, I need someone to unlock this bios for me, I have tried the AUTOPATCHER that is published in the forum and no luck now I have a problem
    and it is that when I go back to program the chip the original bios I get 5 short beeps and that sequence of sounds is repeated again.

I leave you the original bios and see if someone can help me.
    Check it by ME-Analyzer , clear ME that file and then run Autopath.
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Okey im gonna try to clear ME, I will keep you informed of the results

Thnks

Comment

I cleared the ME from the bios but when i drag the new BIOS with the new ME on it, the Autopatcher close the window without generating the Patched file.
        Attached Files

Comment

I cleared the ME from the bios but when i drag the new BIOS with the new ME on it, the Autopatcher close the window without generating the Patched file.
          The operation of clearing your ME region is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

The operation of clearing your ME region is wrong.
            i see, the SKU is wrong, i needed to find a INTEL ME with Corporate SKU

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3
              Attached Files
              Last edited by hoaca388; 01-04-2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Try this patch from your original file I swapped something out...
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to try both bios, I hope I'm lucky thank you very much for helping me

Comment

Neither of the two BIOSes have worked for me, none of them turn on the screen and it does not make any beeps, only the power light stays on.

Comment

Neither of the two BIOSes have worked for me, none of them turn on the screen and it does not make any beeps, only the power light stays on.
                      Check your procedure again, replace the a new bios chip if necessary, the file T460P_type20FX.bin has been refreshed.

Comment

Check your procedure again, replace the a new bios chip if necessary, the file T460P_type20FX.bin has been refreshed.
                        I have tried again and nothing, and the chip is fine since I have unsoldered it and it reads the data correctly and writes it well, the only bios that at least reacts is the original one and it gives me 5 beeps as if the motherboard were dead but Actually, the video worked perfectly and it started with the locked bios, but now that I have tried to go back to the locked bios, when i turn it on it only gives me 5 beeps.

Comment

Are there any components around the bios chip that are lost or displaced when removing the chip?

Comment

Are there any components around the bios chip that are lost or displaced when removing the chip?
                            No, all the components are in their place, always when desoldering a component such as a chip, I protect the area where I am going to solder with electrical tape. i have photos of the chip

update: old bios when i put on the motherboard It sounded an error message of 5 beeps, pause, 5 beeps
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 50jaker; 01-04-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

No, all the components are in their place, always when desoldering a component such as a chip, I protect the area where I am going to solder with electrical tape. i have photos of the chip

update: old bios when i put on the motherboard It sounded an error message of 5 beeps, pause, 5 beeps
                              Hello but you already know that your original BIOS that you provide in #1 is corrupted?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                Hello but you already know that your original BIOS that you provide in #1 is corrupted?
                                Seriously? I didn't know, it may be that when reading with the programmer something happened since I did it with the soic clip.

What can I do now since I don't have any copy of that bios.

because I downloaded the uefitool and i checked all copies i did before the write and all the copies I made are just as corrupt

Comment

Seriously? I didn't know, it may be that when reading with the programmer something happened since I did it with the soic clip.

What can I do now since I don't have any copy of that bios.

because I downloaded the uefitool and i checked all copies i did before the write and all the copies I made are just as corrupt
                                  You can try it happened to me with a Lenovo X250, I didn't have the original BIOS anymore, I did it with someone else.

It is important that the ME region is cleaned worked for me.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2073
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Markus1741; 01-04-2023, 01:16 PM.

Comment

You can try it happened to me with a Lenovo X250, I didn't have the original BIOS anymore, I did it with someone else.

It is important that the ME region is cleaned worked for me.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2073
                                    What did you do to recover it, did you look for someone who had the same bios without a password but with a clean ME?

Comment

What did you do to recover it, did you look for someone who had the same bios without a password but with a clean ME?
                                      To dispel a myth, the password for the LENOVO BIOS is not stored in the BIOS

CHIP, anyone who makes a request here and uploads a LENOVO BIOS with a

password - all these BIOS CHIPs do not contain any password.

Not so with HP or Dell.

You won't have many other options either if you don't have a working original

BIOS, try something else.

Try installing the ME Clean File first and see if it works, then apply the patch.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

To dispel a myth, the password for the LENOVO BIOS is not stored in the BIOS

CHIP, anyone who makes a request here and uploads a LENOVO BIOS with a

password - all these BIOS CHIPs do not contain any password.

Not so with HP or Dell.

You won't have many other options either if you don't have a working original

BIOS, try something else.

Try installing the ME Clean File first and see if it works, then apply the patch.
                                        Okey do you have the same image for W25Q128FV or is safe using that image you shared with that chip?

update: when i put the clean ME image in the chip that you shared, the laptop turn on the led of the keyboard and the power led and shutdown and then turn on again but with out video like a loop boot
                                        Last edited by 50jaker; 01-05-2023, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X