Lenovo L15 Gen2 Not Booting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo L15 Gen2 Not Booting

My L15 doesnt power on. When I connect charger, charging light lights up, and Power LED blinks 3 times, then nothing... When I press power button nothing... I tried everything, remove batteries, checking fuses...

Maybe BIOS is corrupt?

Mainboard is: NM-D271 HL4A0 / HL5A0 REV2.0
    Last edited by chick0n; 11-28-2023, 06:24 AM.

Bios dump
    Last edited by Vesko356; 01-24-2024, 06:15 AM. Reason: Attached bios removed.

Comment

Originally posted by chick0n View Post
      Bios dump
      Do not post a bios dump in this section please.

Reminder: rules and organization of this section
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...f-this-section

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...rces-and-tools

All bios related requests/replies goes to dedicated sub-forum only -> BIOS Requests ONLY!

All bios related requests/replies rules are posted here -> RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

sorry

Comment

Carefully measure the voltage to ground of each pin on dual dcin mosfet at PQ0204. Post each measurement. Schematics are available in the schematics forum.

Comment

Pin1 0V
            Pin2 0.443V
            Pin3 0V
            Pin4 0V

Comment

You do not have the power coming from the external power adapter (based on the measurement on pin # 2 of this dual mosfet).

Carefully measure the voltage to ground at both sides of the fuse @ F6001.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F6001.png
Views:	112
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	3203465

Comment

I testet without poweradapter, just with batterie. I will test again tomorrow, with adapter.

Comment

Now measured with batterie and power adapter (batterie is charging)

Pin1 16.26V
                  Pin2 20V
                  Pin3 0V
                  Pin4 1.767V

When I connect the power adapter, the power led blinks three times. When i press power button, nothing happens.
                  When I disconnect cmos batterie and connect power adapter the power led stays on, fan spins up, cpu gets warm, but no picture. sometimes I even get a error code over speakers.

Comment

Connect the power adapter. What is the voltage to ground at capacitor c6002?

what is the voltage at the fuse f6001?

Comment

c6002 20V
                      f6001 0V (Fuse is good)

Comment

It works:
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...n2-not-booting

SD-Card Controller was burned, and BIOS was Corrupt.

Comment

Working...
                        X