2 sec to off, 22" LG Flatron, W2252QT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 sec to off, 22" LG Flatron, W2252QT

No, but you can trace the circuit and identify which one goes to which voltage easily.
    Usually the higher voltage caps are feeding the invertor, and the smaller ones the logic board.
    You can be sure that you can find another caps afther the filtering caps on the rail to the logic board.

Comment

Originally posted by 901THECAT View Post
      I finally figured it out
      the ones circled are the ones I need to replace
      Two of them are 1000uf 16 volt and the other 2 are 47OUF 35 VOLT
      Is there anyway to know which go where by the numbers on the board?
      No. But by following the traces on the back of the board it is easy!!

PlainBill
      For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
        No. But by following the traces on the back of the board it is easy!!

PlainBill
        i am not quite sure what you mean
        On the back of the board is the 8 holes for the 4 caps I removed
        I don't know what to look for
        Is there anyway to find a schematic of this lg w2252qt power supply board?
        Would there be any numbers on the original caps that show where they might have been positioned on the board
        I should have never took them off until I had the new ones to replace them or I should have took a picture
        This is my first time working with replacing caps
        I have a pic of the back of the board but I can't get that manage attachments screen to come up again
        It worked once
        I don't know anywhere else to post my questions but this thread because it deals with the same product I am trying to fix and everyone has been really helpful

Comment

i am not quite sure what you mean
          On the back of the board is the 8 holes for the 4 caps I removed
          I don't know what to look for
          Is there anyway to find a schematic of this lg w2252qt power supply board?
          Would there be any numbers on the original caps that show where they might have been positioned on the board
          I should have never took them off until I had the new ones to replace them or I should have took a picture
          This is my first time working with replacing caps
          I have a pic of the back of the board but I can't get that manage attachments screen to come up again
          It worked once
          I don't know anywhere else to post my questions but this thread because it deals with the same product I am trying to fix and everyone has been really helpful
          I understand; tracing paths is difficult if you don't know what to look for. That's not unusual.

Do this: After you read this post, click on the 'Quote' button in the lower right corner. Enter some meaningful text if you wish. Now scroll down below the text entry area and click on 'Manage Attachments'.

PlainBill
          For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

I understand; tracing paths is difficult if you don't know what to look for. That's not unusual.

Do this: After you read this post, click on the 'Quote' button in the lower right corner. Enter some meaningful text if you wish. Now scroll down below the text entry area and click on 'Manage Attachments'.

PlainBill
            can I email you the pictures? I can't get the 'manage attachments' to come up

Comment

can I email you the pictures? I can't get the 'manage attachments' to come up
              You could, but I can't contact you via PM. Check your settings on this forum.

PlainBill

Comment

You could, but I can't contact you via PM. Check your settings on this forum.

PlainBill
                I set up that vcard thing I think you can send me pm's mow if I did it right

Comment

Hi

Could anyone help with my Lg Flatron W2252TQT. Could anyone provide me a closed up picture of Front Panel board of the said model because i misplace this board also the top view of every board inside the Unit. Hoping someone will provide me one

Comment

Originally posted by Erick021972 View Post
                    Hi

Could anyone help with my Lg Flatron W2252TQT. Could anyone provide me a closed up picture of Front Panel board of the said model because i misplace this board also the top view of every board inside the Unit. Hoping someone will provide me one
                    You aren't going to get much help if you double post.

PlainBill

Comment

Ok sorry about that. I'm trying to look for picture of a control board and power "ON" board of a LG Flatron W2252TQT. Can anyone of you guys help me my control board and Power "ON" board are missing and I'm trying to find a way to buy or make a design by myself. All i need is a design how to make and wire it.

Thanks

Erick

Comment

Working...
                      X