X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell n5010 can be converted from graphic version to non graphic

Originally posted by t34v2 View Post
    No it is not. You have to follow 4-photo method to get it working
    But i couldn't find any components like those 4 photos show on Dell inspiron N5110.

Comment

damn, would be nice if we can do this on macbooks.

Comment

U want to remove the GPU chip then display I'll ok

Comment

Originally posted by haritvr View Post
          U want to remove the GPU chip then display I'll ok
          Do you think about Dell inspiron N5110 ?

Comment

Yes sir GPU and that sup ic and coil and cap and fet these are removed then DSP I'll ok

Comment

yes i success convert to graphic to non graphic dell n5010. No need to remove graphic chip.
              last time i convert to non grahic little mistake display white but no data today i success.
              Last edited by imranromi; 11-24-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Dear sir Some component not mentioned on the board for exm graphics ram ic and some one smd component also missed so

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                  yes i success convert to graphic to non graphic dell n5010. No need to remove graphic chip.
                  last time i convert to non grahic little mistake display white but no data today i success.
                  How did you success it. Can you explain it ?

Comment

I successful do it on my motherboard which part no is following
                    09909-1
                    DG15
                    48.4HH01.011

DO THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WHICH I POSTING IN IMAGES

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WHITE DISPLAY FOLLOW INSTRUCTION WHICH SHOWN IN PICTURE
                    if any one have issue msg me
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys sorry to ask a noob question but looking for the 2.2k resistor in the 4 picture method but don't a[[ear to be able to locate please help!!!!!!1
                      many thanks in advance

Comment

For the guys who couldn't be succesfull of doing this conversion by following the guide, at the 8th pic. of vickey_vip's message, marked with "D point" is the missing element. remove q5702 from its place which is near speaker-mic jacks. Solder it to D point.

Comment

Hi thank you for your reply

I have since found this missing part by searching the net for a solution to my problem as there is various different guides.

The problem I have at the moment is my N5010 is beeping at me with a blank screen 3 beeps to be precise. I press the power button a few times and a white screen is present then press power button again and it returns to blank. Noticed the power button does not actually turn off when pressed it kind of blinks only way to switch off is remove power supply.

The only difference I have done to the previous guide is remove the IC near Northbridge chip (still has a cap were a 0 ohm resistor is on some boards).

Also coil and Mosfet and another IC left side of the GPU which is also removed.

3 beeps are noted as being related to the following :-

◾chipset Error (North and South bridge error, DMA/IMR/Timer error)
                          ◾Time-Of-Day Clock test failure
                          ◾Gate A20 failure
                          ◾Super I/O chip failure
                          ◾Keyboard controller test failure

Thing beeps regardless if it has RAM,CPU, or nothing at all, confused I AM.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated many thanks in advance OXY

Comment

Hi yes it did have that gpu which has since been removed.
                            Just wondered my version board has the 4 VRAM chips, I have seen in earlier posts about placing 2 12p 50v resonator smd caps. Please if someone could clarify if these are needed.

There is lots of different guides out there to pinpoint one that is specific to my board Rev is difficult and somewhat confusing.

Many thanks for replies

Comment

i see more boards with bad NB balls than with GPU balls/ATI/. so u must double chceck, what ic have bad connection.

more when u have NB and GPU close

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim03 View Post
                                is there anything new ?
                                hi ibrahim there some note
                                1- there are resistor rn2002 2700 ohm code (272) if u didnt find this use 4700 ohm code of it(472)
                                2- use crystal 25x under it 2 capstor under them and betwen them use res 1mega code of it (01c) or(105) or (1004)
                                i do it and work great
                                and follow the chines pdf
                                good luck

Comment

Originally posted by vickey_vip View Post
                                  i successful do it on my motherboard which part no is following
                                  09909-1
                                  dg15
                                  48.4hh01.011

do the following changes which i posting in images

for those who have white display follow instruction which shown in picture
                                  still problem are same ,,, white display pls reply

Comment

Originally posted by GULSHAN SARWA View Post
                                    still problem are same ,,, white display pls reply
                                    Anyone who get white display or Blank screen check below two solution if you get white display only backlight then remove any cap under Intel VGA which is placed under 1 mega ohm resistor and if you get black display with backlight mean no data or character showing on screen then you must check R2603 (0 Ohms resistance) is there you put or not. If you forget to add this reg. Then you not get any data on screen I am attaching picture of that location. Today I successfully convert another motherboard of dell using my previous posting image method
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by vickey_vip; 01-02-2018, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vickey_vip View Post
                                      I successful do it on my motherboard which part no is following
                                      09909-1
                                      DG15
                                      48.4HH01.011

DO THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WHICH I POSTING IN IMAGES

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WHITE DISPLAY FOLLOW INSTRUCTION WHICH SHOWN IN PICTURE
                                      Hello
                                      I am tring this method but i think there is missed page. Could you help me please ..

Comment

Originally posted by barkinaksoy View Post
                                        Hello
                                        I am tring this method but i think there is missed page. Could you help me please ..
                                        Yes bro tell me what problem you facing

Comment

Hi. I follow all the steps from vickey_vip but when i press the power button the screen flashes like is go to open and then get's again black.

Note: I have removed the BGA chip and all the rams if there is any problem?

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                                          X