Attached Files

Re: Need asus m433d bios dump

Originally posted by bilen View Post
    no screen.
    motherboard code x421da rev 2.0
    old dump :
    Model Number: M433DA-HM247T.
    Serial Number: L9N0CX03J096377.
    If the previous information are identical with yours, you should have another Bios chip and you must upload it too. It could be 4M (32Mbit).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      If the previous information are identical with yours, you should have another Bios chip and you must upload it too. It could be 4M (32Mbit).
      no there is no other bios chip.
      device with a built-in amd gpu this is not possible.

The serial number and other information are deleted from the bottom of the safe, I can't read it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Its an AMD bios,they are usually smaller in size than intel bios, DMI starts at 21000 .The QR code sticker doesn`t have the model number on it and its not on a barcode sticker either,you can get the update/full image from asus support https://www.asus.com/supportonly/m433da/helpdesk_bios/

AMD bios`es are weird,sometimes they start with code at the top and other start with a bunch of FF`s
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-18-2023, 09:26 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Its an AMD bios,they are usually smaller in size than intel bios, DMI starts at 21000 .The QR code sticker doesn`t have the model number on it and its not on a barcode sticker either,you can get the update/full image from asus support https://www.asus.com/supportonly/m433da/helpdesk_bios/

AMD bios`es are weird,sometimes they start with code at the top and other start with a bunch of FF`s
          yes that's right thanks. but it gives 8194 kb how do I shrink it to original size. I have RT809F machine and it gives error

Comment

yes that's right thanks. but it gives 8194 kb how do I shrink it to original size. I have RT809F machine and it gives error
            With HxD ,delete offset 0 - 800 and save,or open with UEFITool and select "Action -> Capsule -> Extract Body" .It does have a CAPsule header even though the file extension is .302 (for the latest bios version) and not .CAP

The DMI (i think) is at these offsets 21000 - 26BFF Length: 5C00 .Finding the start and end offsets is trial and error.If you can`t do it let us know and someone will help.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

With HxD ,delete offset 0 - 800 and save,or open with UEFITool and select "Action -> Capsule -> Extract Body" .It does have a CAPsule header even though the file extension is .302 (for the latest bios version) and not .CAP

The DMI (i think) is at these offsets 21000 - 26BFF Length: 5C00 .Finding the start and end offsets is trial and error.If you can`t do it let us know and someone will help.
              thank you. working is machine

Comment

thank you. working is machine

Comment

I'm already downloaded that file, but I was thinking it's just a Bios Region because it's much similar to the beginning of it. Also when I searched for the device specs, I saw Intel CPU somewhere
                  Next time will be more precise, Thanks for explanation.
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I'm already downloaded that file, but I was thinking it's just a Bios Region because it's much similar to the beginning of it
                    I know what you mean,it does look like a bios region.

Comment

I know what you mean,it does look like a bios region.
                      keyboard backlight not working. What can I do for it ?

Comment

keyboard backlight not working. What can I do for it ?
                        Try this one,its the virgin bios + your DMI. If the backlight isn`t working after the that i don`t know what to suggest. I don`t know if there`s a newer version of the Asus block trasmit tool to fix the backlight.
                        Attached Files

Comment

By sn this is your bios i will attach tool soon i am out of office
                          Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=cacla;1200725]By sn this is your bios i will attach tool soon i am out of office[/QU
                            Please, can you post the tool here

Comment

Working...
                            X