X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone.
    I like to learn something new. And I think fixing TV and electronic will be fun and challenging. I had basic knowledge in electronic and computer.

Comment

Thanks for the add to the group! I am a retired submarine force naval officer who has dabbled in electronics since the early 70's. I try to keep myself pretty current with today's tech but truthfully I still love the old stuff. Nothing like high plate voltages and 2nd anode shocks to get the blood flowing . I came aboard to get some help finding capacitor substitutes but I am hoping I can also contribute to the discussion and lend a hand when and where needed. Once again, thanks for letting me in !

Comment

Hello,

I am Anson Rodriguez. I am from Venezuela, but i am living in Italy for now. I am Electronics Engineer with 12 years of experience in Telecommunications, Systems and Open Source Operating Systems as Unix/Linux.

I have specialized in Bash Shell Scripting and Programming under Linux Systems, but my hobby, profession and passion forever will be the ELECTRONICS...

I think that every day is a opportunity to learn and improve, so i am here to learn of you and share my knowledges with everyone.

Best regards and i hope to start a good partnership with you!!!

Comment

Hello,

I'm king. I need help with Samsung TV that is not turning on.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, My Name is Licto and I have a Panasonic Home Theater all in one that will not turn on. Push the button and a relay just clicks. SA-BT230. Would anyone happen to have a service manual for this critter??

Comment

hello fells please let me in

Comment

This is so awesome

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello !

Comment

New guy needing help with a TV here. Blasted thing has me pulling my hair out. Main board no HDMI signal detected. Will be posting the in the TV and video sources section shortly. Been reading this forum for years now but never had a problem I needed to ask questions about, lol.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm just a diy'er with a little experience and general knowledge of electronics. I have a tv that wont turn on but I cant see anything wrong with it and came here looking for help. I will start a thread as soon as I can.

Comment

I repaired TV's, VCR's etc for a long time. My living is repairing various industrial electronics. I'm getting into phones now for family and friends. This forum is excellent and I appreciate all the information that's posted and I look forward to contributing where I can.

Comment

Greetings from New Mexico.

Comment

hello badcaps forum
                                first , thank you all for the help and sharing information.

I'm a 40 year old service engineer with more than 20 years of experience on fixing and building electronics projects.
                                it started as a hobby and became a profession.
                                I love computer too . started with an apple IIe (clone) .
                                really appreciate good old stuff that was built to last .
                                used to be a barco service engineer , (crt projectors and more)
                                currently i'm focused on audio equipment like electric guitar valve amps.
                                I try to bring back life to a nice peace of hardware, and kind of hate the thought that so many machines are wasted . (big pollution)
                                hope i can contribute to the forum.

MOISES K)

Comment

Hi

I am not an expert or geek. I am a self learned dude and I have some intermediate knowledge on electronics and I like fixing stuff

It's nice to meet you guys

Comment

i am the new member from indonesia.. i want to learning about repairing the dead laptop.

Comment

Hi, just posting so I can do more on the site. I joined because I enjoy repairing my own electronics. I currently have a number of projects, though my 60 in plasma is my top priority. I hope to get some help soon from this great forum. thank you.

Comment

Greetings Folks!
                                        I'm an electronic hobbyist with many other interests including RC planes & drones, FPV, online karaoke, solar etc.

I recently received a few water damaged devices & thought I might have a go at repairing one or all of them.
                                        I opened an Ipod generation 5 and an Iphone 5C with the help of some YouTube videos and was shocked at how small the components where.
                                        So I tooled up for micro soldering and thought I had everything I needed, Hakko's micro tweezers & iron, tips, AmScope SM-4TZ-144A Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope, a hot air station, solders of various sizes, fluxes, pastes, kapton tapeā€¦ and the equipment goes on.

I am set right? LMAO WRONG!

I am hoping to learn to read a schematic and use the common since I have to trouble shoot and repair devices containing micro components, learn where to source parts & components and learn from others here.

If you think you can help me achieve my goals please drop me a line.
                                        Once I am comfortable navigating this forum I will most likely begin asking questions.

Best Regards,
                                        Randy

Comment

My TV broke

Hoping someone can give me a hand in fixing it!

Comment

Working...
                                          X