This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, everyone. My name's Vince (clue is in my username!) but I'm not 33. I'm from Melbourne (Australia, not Florida).

Be gentle with me....

Comment

Hi,
      I'm newbie and I follow the instruction. I want to say hello to everyone and learn something from this forum.

Regards.

Comment

Hello,
        Hey guy what a great page lots of information here, I tend to help friends and family with tv issues which I am sure this forum will help, Cheers guys

Comment

Hi everyone!..

Long time lurker, first time poster!...

Comment

Hi guys!!! I'm George from Greece.

I'm electronics hobbyist (15+ years) and i think that i just found one of the best forums (if not THE BEST) to learn a lot of staff.

Regards

Comment

Hello,

I can no longer lurk. So ,apologies for the long belated hello.

Thank You

Comment

Hi all, glad to be onboard!

Comment

Hi everyone. Thanks for letting me join your forum.

I have an lcd tv that I am hoping I can repair. But before I do anything rash, I thought it best if I learn a little bit more from the experts.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Just a quick intro to your great forum. My name is Dave and I'm just a novice looking for some answers to troubleshooting TV boards. Thanks, all!

Comment

hello! new to the forum and found the forum after having a TV with some issues

Im mid 20s living in the bay area in CA.

i hope to be able to learn more about electronics and doing some DIY stuff here

Comment

Hello there!

My name is Steve and I live in Peterborough in the United Kingdom. I am retired and aged 60 yrs. I spent all of my working life on the railway, supporting a wide range of electronic equipment, including kit from Hewlett-Packard( 2100 and 21MX computers), Servo Corporation(9909 HABD), GEC and Westinghouse(Now Siemens). I still like to keep my hand in by tinkering with electronics and my latest project is a discarded LED TV set that I found on the side of the road!

Comment

Hello to you, BadCaps forum members!

My name is Willem and I am from the Netherlands. I am a retired electronic technician and started with it back in the mid 1960's.

In 1980 I started with the Elektor Junior 6502 uP project. In 1982 a Commodore 64 and in 1985 an Amiga500 and in 1995 a large Amiga 4000.

Lately I started with several D.I.Y electronic kits, like a mini oscilloscope, a Frequency counter, Transistor (Component) testers and such.

I like to play music on my heavy Roland Arranger E-80.

Comment

Hello everybody from cold Russia! Does anyone would like to get home bear? =)

Comment

Old, but not out....

Hello. I am an old radio- and television repairman. I have a lot of fun and pleasure in getting old equipment working again.

Comment

Hello im new to the forums but do television repairs

Comment

Electronics Store in Schulenburg Texas we also repair televisions but every now and again come across one we cant seem to locate problem on so thought we could reach out to others to see what they may recommend.

Comment

Hai hai and thank you admin/mod because approve me to join in this awesome community's..
                                        😘😘

Comment

I coming from mechanical background but i believe in we all born with brain so if we get help we can solve the problems.

Comment

Working...
                                          X