This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey there, I stumbled onto this forum from a search engine. LCD screen gone bad and looking for some type of inexpensive fix for my sister. Hopefully I can figure it out from all the knowledgeable people on this forum.

Comment

I would like to thank this forum, I can read a lot of writing submissions friends send. although I very difficult to translate. thank bad cap forums

Comment

Hello All,
        Iam new here came from lebanon and my main target is to develop my knowlege and share my experience with others..i have 8 years of electronics relair experience especially in LCD,LED,PDP screens ...

Comment

this place is very good, thanks my friends

Comment

hi all, joined to get help repairing an lg plasma tv

Comment

Hello all
              I am not an "educated" person but enjoy the challenge of repair electronics on a component level. Looking forward to learning

Comment

Greeting all,

Been in electronics for over 35 years and still find it fascinating

God Speed , Fred
                God Speed , Fred

Comment

Hey all, just started messing around with computer monitor repair and joined to ask a few questions.

Comment

Hi. My name is Dave. I'm a retired electrical engineer with 4 plasma and 2 LED tv's. I don't have any formal training in electronics repair but I'm hoping to learn enough on the forum to service these myself when necessary. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Comment

Hi.
                      My name is Alan, I am 49 and I have been a computer engineer for the last 20+ years. I am married with 5 children (all left home) and 10 great grand children.
                      I live in the UK in a town called Colchester, Essex (about 60miles from London), where the weather is always rubbish
                      I very much enjoy gaming on my xbox and pc, my favorite games at the moment are Destiny on my xbox and Elite Dangerous on my pc.
                      I have a Gigabyte Brix with an i5 processor which I use for my media center running xbmc.
                      I found this forum while I was looking for some help on fixing my 60 inch LG.
                      I love technology and am always looking into the latest tech.
                      Unfortunately, my wife has a saying for me which is, "if it ain't broke then break it" dunno why I am hoping being on these forums may stop me from breaking my tv.....

Comment

Hello from Poland

My name is Jacek

Comment

Hi, I'm Swapnil, from a third world country called Bangladesh.
                          I'm here to increase my knowledge.

Comment

Hi, I just joined to learn how to fix my own things. This looks like a great place to do that. I look forward to a lot of fun.

Comment

New Members

Hi guys, just decided to join your forums. I found this place when I was searching for solution of Tv sony brivia then i decided to join your forum hope you help me and to help other GOD Bless us all.....

Comment

Hi, my name is Dtrick John. I love to fix things, but lack knowledge on how to do so.

Came here to learn more about computers and electronics.

idk, I guess fixing things is for cool people?

Comment

Greetings everyone,
                                  I am from the Philippines and I am 80+ years of age. I am an electronics enthusiast since the 1950s when transistors, IC and personal computers where still unknoun. I came to this site while searching the net for the possible solution to my Toshiba laptop hardware problem. Luckily, I found the solution in this forum site.

Comment

Hi All,
                                    This is Nick from Raleigh, NC. I was searching solutions for a bad TV set that I have and I think I have found out the solution in one of the threads. I decided to join to learn more and share my experiences.

Comment

Hello Everyone

I'm from North Wales UK. I have my own IT repair business mostly laptop computer stuff for general service and maintenance, upgrades, water damage board repair that sort of stuff. Started getting a lot of newer type gadgets through the door lately.

I believe you cannot have to many sites for knowledge sharing, so here I am.

Gav

Comment

Hi I'm Mike from Coventry in the UK.

I'm into hacking and modifying devices for fun and because I like to get the most out of the devices I own even if the manufacturers like to cripple them.

Comment

Hi, I'm Alex from Italy
                                          and I need your help

Comment

Working...
                                          X