505 Montgomery Street, Suite 625
    San Francisco, CA 94111
    tel: 415.500.6800
    e-mail: apurdy@saverilawfirm.com
    www.saverilawfirm.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-m-purdy/13/975/278/

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm here to try to figure out how to fix an LCD TV I got for free.

Comment

Heylo I am a senior member and I;m making this account in hopes of recovering my old one.

Damn google+
        canadaboy25

-Sometimes the light at the end of a tunnel is an on-coming train

Comment

Originally posted by testing View Post
          Heylo I am a senior member and I;m making this account in hopes of recovering my old one.

Damn google+
          As far as I know the Badcaps.net forum has nothing to do with Google+
          "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
          -David VanHorn

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi all!

Comment

I have a Panasonic Plasma Monitor TH-37PH9UK that has never given me a problem until now. On here to try and find a solution for this 8 yr old monitor.

Comment

hello, looking for information about failures to repair my sony vaio found your forum.

Comment

Hi.

I'm Chuck. Machinist, Ham radio operator, kite enthusiast, fisherman and electronics newbie. I learned to solder a few years back and have been slowly getting more interested in circuits and repairs. I've fixed a few things and enjoyed it so I keep doing more. Living in the great state of Texas.

Comment

Just looking to fix a lcd tv.....always learning....

Comment

Hi my name is Corey. just had a lightning storm the other day and my brand new tv stopped working. so here i am trying to fix it rather than buy a new one. I HATE THE THROW AWAY ATTITUDE THAT HAS INFECTED OUR NATION!! anywho im from the great state of Nebraska. No i dont see corn fields outside my window i live in the largest city of Omaha.

Comment

Hi, just looking for information. And will provide if I can.

Comment

Hi, new to this forum, unfortunately a problem with my TV has brought me here

Comment

I am a new member here. Been using this site for years for Bad Cap issues. But I now have an LG TV I am in need of help with trying to fix. Going to be making a post about it in the TV repair section once I am allowed too.

Comment

Hi,
                                I found this forum when was looking for info for some repairs. I'm in connection with computers from around 1990. I do occasional hardware repair but nothing serious. I'm more like an enthusiast without proper knowledge as I equally enjoy changing oil in my car as changing a bad capacitor in a board.
                                Probably I will learn a lot here... :-)

Comment

i am sunil working in dubai- laptop service technician

Comment

Hi, i say hello from Ger. br to all

Comment

New member here, hoping to pick you guys brains for a little guidance on a problem with my TV. Thanks

Comment

Hello all, im a new member here. Im electronics enthusiast from the age of 7. But im not good enough because of lack of learning theoritically.On the age of 15 i opened appliance repair shop and at that time, as you all know its the age of magnetic tape recorder era and i tried very hard barely sleeps. Ive never had undergone any kind of specific institution, ive finished normal schooling to graduation, thats all about my academic. From this stage im interested in computer hardware. At the time PC is a luxury that i in no way can afford, so before i even touch a computer ive fixed motherboards and HDD PCB with some power supply problems. After that i got a government job for Computer operator in a village. Ive been there for 10 years. But because of family problems, i cant afford to stay apart from my home anymore, so from last year i have to give up my job. Im now tinkering about.....thats all about me being a DIYer...i think. So now, though its not much, all that ive learnt are from a guys like you, and pdf tutorials from the net. Im so glad and thankful to most of people like you who will give their knowledge willingly even though well aware that i cant afford to pay for it.....its hard to believe from the country im in.....think bout it....hehe. Im so glad

Comment

A new member in their 40's making their first posting to get forum topic starting privileges, I'm an Electrical and Electronics Engineer who's been interested in technology since a kid, especially that relating to the controlled movement of sub-atomic particles in crystalline matrices AND in near vacuum conditions! I've been (trying to) fix all sorts of things over the years, some in the last ten have had problems with bad caps and this seems to be a good site to find others dealing with THIS problem...

Comment

Working...
                                          X