No announcement yet.

LG uk6500 LEDs Turn on but no image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG uk6500 LEDs Turn on but no image.

Well done, you could have solved it quicker but you didn't remove c102 after c106, which would have cleared the short because c102 was the only problem.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Well done, you could have solved it quicker but you didn't remove c102 after c106, which would have cleared the short because c102 was the only problem.
      Yes your right .I did actually remove it right after I removed 2 others but there was a lag between removing 106 and the other 3. I didn't remove that chip as its reading was due to to C102.You were dead on.Thanks again.

Comment

Well thanks for the solving the problem guys sorry for now being able to help I'm ylnot that far advanced as you guys. Thank you for being persistan Helikvar. Now I need to start learning to solder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tv Terminator View Post
          Well thanks for the solving the problem guys sorry for now being able to help I'm ylnot that far advanced as you guys. Thank you for being persistan Helikvar. Now I need to start learning to solder.
          So you have the same issue? if so was it that same cap?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
            So you have the same issue? if so was it that same cap?
            Yes same problem. I started the thread and he had the same issue as me but he ended up.l solving it. I will be checking mine soon. I was working on other tvs that had LED issues first and then getting back to it. Will check it some time this week. I hope it's the same cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tv Terminator View Post
              Yes same problem. I started the thread and he had the same issue as me but he ended up.l solving it. I will be checking mine soon. I was working on other tvs that had LED issues first and then getting back to it. Will check it some time this week. I hope it's the same cap.
              When you do get back to checking the caps and if you have same cap shorting you will find that caps C102 -C108 will all show shorts.Disconnecting board L2 from L1 will show you its none of the caps on L2 as those shorts will no longer be there (assuming its C102 ).

Comment

Working...
              X