Furrion FEFS58E7A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furrion FEFS58E7A

OK my boss gave me this tv Furrion FEFS58E7A and the only thing i know about is that it sometimes it turns on but i have had no luck.The stand by light is on but does nothing when i press the power button or remote. I have checked the 2-12v and they read 11.60 and the 2- 5v=5.13 and the 5vstb =5.14 all when plugged in.Can y'all kindly point me of where to start? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Furrion FEFS58E7A

on main boards..you have 8 pins IC near the big main IC.. can you read the label written on it?

Comment

It looks like 25016BSIG.

Comment

Originally posted by johnz View Post
        It looks like 25016BSIG.
        so its the serial flash SPI, -- while the set plugged out from wall socket... try freeze this IC and plug it in wall socket ..

Comment

Did that and the standby light went from red to blue but didn’t turn on.

Comment

Did that and the standby light went from red to blue but didn't turn on.
            so now its different from start when you got the tv.. right? if yes mean this spi the reason.. need to dump the firmware of it and flash it on new spi IC--- dont play so much on this ic as you need the firmware which saved on it so dump the firmware .bin then you can try to heat it

Comment

Well dang that's way above me, as i don't have any equipment to dump and flash the firmware.

Comment

Can you tell me what flash SPI to get? Tried digikey but man they're so many different kind.

Comment

Can you tell me what flash SPI to get? Tried digikey but man they're so many different kind.
                  double check the no of yours original IC, if its correct as you wrote before then the key words of it "25Q16BSIG SOP-8" you can buy it from china too

Comment

Thanks for you help! Got it working It was the IC chip .I sent the board off to get the chip replaced for $45 ,again thank you for showing me where to start.

Comment

Working...
                    X