Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 49pus6162/12

Originally posted by Diah View Post
    first of all bring back the original setting in place before you forget.
    second the it mean to us SPI can save the change at it it mean no error at it or its sectors.

the action of any change related to NAND ( Firmware ).
    after change flip to original try to do hard reset from factory mode or intial from SAM.. let force it to factory condition first
    Hi Diah
    Yes I will reset to option 005. The second line of your reply doesn't make sense in english can you correct it please.

Comment

you mean Second !!!

i want to say... when you changed the flip at Factory mode and checked it again the change was there after restart. mean the SPI chips had no error also no bad sector on it as it can read and write change.

SPI are command in chief ... the NAND ( Firmware ) the employee whom receive this command and act ( LOL seams i spend allot of time following US election )

Comment

and the hard reset i mean not only to put back 005 of the panel code... you have option at SAM and maybe at Factory mode too to initial the eeprom and make hard reset.. this is important now.. as the SPI will sent command to the NNAD tell him delete any Temp and rewrite your self again. so if we have firmware issue on nand will solved.

Comment

OK I have reset to 005 and in factory mode initialised eeprom but I have the same problem image inverted and mirrored.There is not an option in SAM mode to initialise eprom. I am now at a loss as to what to try next.

Comment

if you are sure the main boards are original belong to the set... you can compare the info in SAM for-example the serial NO.

the OPT1 & OPT2 are different from what listed at service manual .. as there no option code at any label on the back cover of the tv.. it mean its standard option

try it as listed at service manual. always you can back to original as you wrote them out.

if this all didn't help go with yours idea you wrote before ----->
            Originally posted by billthesage View Post
            Am I correct in saying I can save settings to USB stick then reload to new chip and try flip settings again.
            other wise need more deep inspect at LVDS / NAND

Comment

Working...
            X