Samsung PS43 E4501W Plasma Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PS43 E4501W Plasma Tv

This is dead and flashing 2 blinks on the front LED . Does anyone know what this fault may be.

Re: Samsung PS43 E4501W Plasma Tv

Without any photo's of your boards or any voltages taken I think the response to post will be very limited.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

The VS supply to the Y main board is showing short circuit. I have disconnected Y-main but the short circuit is still there.

Comment

so if you have isolated the ps and you have a short on the vs line. you can either replace the ps, or post some high res pics of the front and rear of the ps and request some assistance in repairing it.
        WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

This is an older plasma so should be easy enough to check a few voltages and arrive at a diagnosis.

Comment

This is not that old , the date is November 2012. I have unplugged the X - buffer and the short has gone...

Comment

Sorry saw it was 720p and made an assumption. Nice that you have found the short..

Comment

We need pics of all the boards in your tv. If the x main is the fault then we need a pic of it, and one of the pba number to see if the firmware will work for you.
                If it is the x main there is 3 or 4 igbts to replace and its fixed. We wont know untill we see photographic proof.

Comment

A few pictures of the board. X - Main seems to have been incorporated into the PSU. My phone camera sucks , I can't get good pictures. I will get me some battery's for my Digital Camera asap.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I will post some really high quality close ups soon , once i get new Duracells for my proper cam. Samsung PS43 E450 - 1W
                    Last edited by Techstar; 08-16-2017, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X