Samsung UN60D8000YFXZA Power Supply clicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN60D8000YFXZA Power Supply clicking

OK, the WIFI module is arrived to me, tested GOOD with 2 hours of Youtube videos, 1 hour of TV. Forgot to test the antennas.. thanks, bye.

Comment

I'm having the same clicking and blinking light. When I unplug the main board from power board, the backlight will light up and TV turns on. I have tried unplugging the individual cables from the main board to narrow down the issue but even with them all unplugged the TV will still click. Only way to get it to work is unplugging the main board. I'm unable to unplug only the wire that goes the the buttons/IR sensor because I can't turn on the TV with these disabled. So I guess I can't rule that out.

TV started doing this after a storm. Does this in any way rule out a bad power board? or could it still be the power board considering it works when the main board is unplugged and doesn't have a full load? There are no visually bad/puffy capacitors on the power board either. Thank you guys for your help in pointing me in the right direction. I'm no TV expert, but I'm learning a lot and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by brucetv View Post
        I have a Samsung UN60D8000YFXZA Tv in the shop that I can't seem to pin point what's wrong. When you plug in you can hear a double click from the area of the transformer and the led also has 2 short blinks with no picture.
        Also, this is the same model number TV as brucetv ,

Comment

Just to update in case it helps others. I replaced the main board and now the TV is good to go.

Comment

Working...
          X