Comment

Re: Sony KDL‑60EX700 Black Screen w/power

Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegink View Post
        Any suggestions?
        did you try this suggestion ????
        "But first test the t-con u need to take apart the plates that is covering the tcon.....once you get to the tcon... disconnect one side of the 2 ribbons going to the screen you going to leave one connected and then turn on TV and see if theresults video on one side If not try the other side....connect one and leave one disconnected."

if you don't follow the suggestion that people give you, you are going to have limited success both at fixing and getting further help.

Comment

I did not, because when the situation changed, then so should the advice. You wouldn't change the spark plugs on a car for a flat tire.

Comment

good luck... having fun watching your black screen... wait the situation has changed... NOT.
            Last edited by budwich; 08-28-2016, 06:17 AM.

Comment

If you go to the doctors for a cold, they will treat you for a cold because you show those symptoms. But if you end up going home and start experiencing organ failure, you don't continue the same treatment for a cold. I've added a new issue to my situation, so you can not expect the same results by messing with the icon board, when I reconnected the wires and got 2 flashing lights, which is new compared to when it was being suggested that I mess with the tcon board.

Comment

Working...
              X