47lv5500 No sound No picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47lv5500 No sound No picture

Okay so I have a 47lv5500 TV and it doesn't have any picture it's just a blank screen, I tried the flashlight thing and there is nothing. also there is no sound. the only thing that seems to be working is the on/off button. I've replaced the T-com bored but it did nothing other then get rid of the lines when on the screen.

Re: 47lv5500 No sound No picture

Read other threads on this set before starting a new one ?
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I've been looking and I couldn't seem to find one with the same issue that I didn't try to fix. but I'll double check then.

Comment

Ok normally its a problem with the bga solder on the motherboard processor Ic. Will see if I can find some stuff.
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
            Ok normally its a problem with the bga solder on the motherboard processor Ic. Will see if I can find some stuff.
            Hey you never got back to me on it so I was wondering if you could still find it

Comment

Hi sorry this is going to sound cheeky I will do it tomorrow, maybe you should have a check tonigh . Sorry busy watching Tv about the Uk ref lol

Comment

I fixed a few of the LW and LV series. It is either a faulty PSU, faulty mainboard or worst case faulty panel. Any of these can have the same fault symptoms.

Check the fuses, transistors and voltages of PSU. If you find anything abnormal, replace the power supply or buy a repair kit from ebay.

If the PSU is good, then it is most likely the mainboard at fault. Buying a replacement mainboard can be expensive. Fortunately there is an easy way to save your old board. Some people say to use the oven method and bake it. What I did was invested in a hot air gun and blasted hot air at the heatsinks at 250C for about 2-3 minutes. The hot air gun I used was the BOSCH PHG 630 DCE. Works a treat everytime.

There is one last possibility and that is the panel. All you can do is pray its not the panel.

I have never come across faulty T-con before.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                X