Jvc lt-42tg30j

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jvc lt-42tg30j

Hi everyone the tv is a JVC LT-42TG30J.and i no its old and should be junked but the lady wants it fixed becase she likes the tv and is not one to be argued with So first i replaced all the caps and the four diodes on powering back up it blew the fuse in between the AC input and the switch. The white one and the black one, as mine has a switch on the back, anyway i gave up on the power board, and bought another, on puting it in i noticed the board that i bought had only the white ac input so i left the switch out and pluged the ac straight to the white input. When powered up the blue led flashed and the back light came, on very dim and a blue led on the inverter came on for 3 seconds clicked of, along with the back light, then it would start the start cycle and do it over and over again, i checked the four 24v from the power board to the inverter all ok, so i bought another inverter, now when i power it up with the new inverter the back light lights up properly, but shows nothing else and still powers of after 5 -6 seconds. My question is , is it becase i have not got the second AC power socket on the PSU for the switch on this PSU, and if so can i solder the black AC switch socket from the old board to the new one, or do you think there will be more componants to it than just the socket, or do you think its now the main board,many thanks for any advice
    r40pmd is online now Report Post

Re: Jvc lt-42tg30j

my names paul, you asked me if the vestel psu were identical it would appear not quite, ive posted a pic with the new board on the bottom and old one on top. Apart from the switch plug in the old top board, not preasant on the new board at bottom. But 2 connecting wires in its place. There is one more differance in the 2 boards i can see, which is L817 in the old board appears to be empty. on old one but has TH2 in its place.. Where as new board has L817 Preasant and TH2 empty. I have studyed both boards in great detail and there are definatly no other differances, do you think this is in any way related to my problem, youtube link to what tv does on start up now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_orgn-uDE
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Paul, can you get good clear pictures of the whole boards side by side ?
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

ok will do that asap thanks

Comment

Ok mate
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
          X