TC-P50UT50 3 fast blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC-P50UT50 3 fast blinks

I have been doing tv repairs for about a year and a half or so. already repaired a couple hundred tvs and i have never came across this issue before...

so my UT50 was giving me 8 blinks so i tested the SS and fount bad components and found some bad. i repaired the board and it worked perfect for about 6 hours and then shut off and gave 3 fast blinks. i opened it back up and reseated all the wiring and tested the SS for shorts and its good to go. still 3 fast blinks.

i checked on line and founf that 3 blinks could be the D board. I have no clue what board the D board is on this tv.

any information will help.

Re: TC-P50UT50 3 fast blinks

I had ones such problem and it was Main AV board,

Comment

Re: TC-P50UT50 3 fast blinks

Originally posted by TvSmartParts View Post
      I have been doing tv repairs for about a year and a half or so. already repaired a couple hundred tvs and i have never came across this issue before...

so my UT50 was giving me 8 blinks so i tested the SS and fount bad components and found some bad. i repaired the board and it worked perfect for about 6 hours and then shut off and gave 3 fast blinks. i opened it back up and reseated all the wiring and tested the SS for shorts and its good to go. still 3 fast blinks.

i checked on line and found that 3 blinks could be the D board. I have no clue what board the D board is on this tv.

any information will help.
      Except there is no D board in which whatever you're reading is most likely for another older generation TV.

Looking at this guide it sounds like Marekk could be right.

There's a couple of fault trees, one at plug in, the other at turn on plus you want to follow the UT50 one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X