Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pioneer lx6090 2 x flashing red light at start up

No, he have check it and he told me that it is faulty
    Nobody here seems te be repair these items at component base, they told me to change the whole print instead of repair components.
    Have been in 3 shops to ask if they can repair it.
    Last edited by kamei10; 02-18-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Trust me you can do this yourself, take it out of circuit and check again I dont believe its faulty. If not just change the board save your self some money and time.
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
        Trust me you can do this yourself, take it out of circuit and check again I dont believe its faulty. If not just change the board save your self some money and time.
        I get it of now, with my weller pyropen there is a hot air blower that i can put on, never used :-)
        So between the 2 outside legs its short circuit, between the middle and the right normal value and between the middle and the left leg nothing
        Measured on ohms also between the outside legs and its also 0 ohm.
        Last edited by kamei10; 02-18-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Can you get us a clear photo of the circuit board in that area, and one of the component you removed?
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Here the pictures of the component
            Attached Files

Comment

That is not the fault, the outer two legs are shorted on the board by design (they are also internally connected inside the device)

The most likely fault is one of three pairs of transistors. I've highlighted one in this image. These are the SUS_UP and SUS_DN transistors. There are another two pairs, mounted along the side of the board closest to the buffer board.

I do see the board is not terribly expensive:
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pioneer-AW...-/251437263185

So it may be worth just swapping it out,
              Attached Files
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi guys, here an update.
                Took the board with me to work and someone checked the board with more knowledge of electronics experience as me and he find the fault almost immidiatly without measure it.
                Could it be this one that is faulty as the 2 right legs are really burned in.
                Where can i order some new one ?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by kamei10; 02-22-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Try eBay! But i would also replace the components that Tom said. Trust me , he knows a lot about Pioneer TV's and if he says these are failing then i would buy these also. I think he still uses his Kuro in the bedroom haha.
                  I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Originally posted by kamei10 View Post
                    Hi guys, here an update.
                    Took the board with me to work and someone checked the board with more knowledge of electronics experience as me and he find the fault almost immidiatly without measure it.
                    Could it be this one that is faulty as the 2 right legs are really burned in.
                    Where can i order some new one ?
                    Yep, that can fail too. It is the converter IC for the sub supplies (Vscan, Vyprst, Vknofs1,3,4 etc.) Available on eBay
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...r1712&_sacat=0

Comment

Originally posted by Moreno83 View Post
                      Try eBay! But i would also replace the components that Tom said. Trust me , he knows a lot about Pioneer TV's and if he says these are failing then i would buy these also. I think he still uses his Kuro in the bedroom haha.
                      Kuro is in the lounge, like it should be. I have a Panasonic U30B in the bedroom which has a very good picture. In fact if I get a U50B or similar 50" or more, I'll likely sell the Kuro and put the U50B in its place. The Kuro needs tweaking again to keep it from maldischarging now, I have got the black level so low but it's aged over the past year.

Comment

You don't want a VT50 or VT/ZT60? For the next few years i'll stick with my VT50 unless i can get a ZT60.
                        I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Originally posted by Moreno83 View Post
                          You don't want a VT50 or VT/ZT60? For the next few years i'll stick with my VT50 unless i can get a ZT60.
                          They're good too, but I'd take a U50B anyway haha. ZT60 and VT60 are reference level, but hardly any difference between them in dark room.

Comment

Hi guys, here an update:
                            I received the mr1712 chip and replaced but it don't work, now the red light flashing 3 times instead of 2 as before, should i need to replace the hole y drive or could it be another problem with the tv ?
                            Maybe is it not good soldered than as i mesure now the vsus and VAD
                            Where on the board i could mesure that the chip was good connected ?
                            Last edited by kamei10; 03-21-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Just replace the Ydrive easier to do mate. Keep us updated
                              Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Ok i go order new ydrive and keep you updated

Comment

hi, here an update. Received today the new ydrive, i changed the hole ydrive but the problem still the same. 2 x red flashing led, is there another thing i can try ?

Comment

Hmm have you got Vsus ?

Comment

I just did some mesurements, No Vsus , Vadr is 75VDC
                                      The board i bought was from ebay but the seller has almost 2000 pos fb, so i think it should be ok as it came from a cracked screen.
                                      Is it possible to check if one of the buffer boards is dead ?
                                      I tried some more things, mesure everytime with some connector less connected to the ydrive board.
                                      Got always the same results, only the vsus come back if i disconnect the big white connector, not when i disconnect some the other connectors
                                      on the ydrive board, for me it looks that the yboard is not a good one but i can be wrong
                                      Last edited by kamei10; 03-30-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah I think that board is bad ask him to swap it. Doubt the buffer is shot if it it not easy to fix as its bonded to the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
                                          Yeah I think that board is bad ask him to swap it. Doubt the buffer is shot if it it not easy to fix as its bonded to the screen.
                                          Ok thx, i will wait for an answer from Tom to get sure, it will not easy to swap as it was order in the US, couldn't find these boards in the EU

Comment

Working...
                                          X