Damaged HDD, That is a Good Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damaged HDD, That is a Good Solution

A customer recently brought a hard drive will not work, I began to disarm and found that the board had a burnt chip. I just started to find economical ways to how to save the data effectively for the client and found this website PCB SOLUTION. It has a good approach , easy to understand. Just put the information of your damaged hard drive and they give you the exact PCB that match. I sent an email if they ship to my country and they answered very soon. I recommend this site to repair hard drives. Excellent communication, service and price. 100 % A + .http://www.onepcbsolution.com/index.html

Re: Damaged HDD, That is a Good Solution

^ They are way overpriced. they charged $40 dollars for a board. $42 is the cost of a new drive. i found a board locally for $5. It was attached to a mechanically failed drive, so i pulled the board and swapped the EEPROM (only after seeing what it would do without swapping the EEPROM). It came with a Thermaltake Max 5G drive enclosure.
    Last edited by goontron; 06-17-2015, 08:01 PM.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Re: Damaged HDD, That is a Good Solution

Hi goontron;

Glad to hear that I'm happy for you, but where I live do not have that opportunity . Anyway , for me it is a good price and we 're talking about to saving a customer important data than repair the hdd.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X