Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio Main Board Info

Hi guys,
    I have an Vizio LCD TV and it has an issue with powering on. The led in the bottom corner turns on but no picture or sound.. Based on my research here, seems like it could be the main board.

Problem is that i cant find the proper replacment for my TV. Here are some pics of the main board below. please let me know if there anything else i may need to post. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Vizio Main Board Info

That is the power supply board.

Comment

That is PSU, mainboard has the input connections on it. A lot of vizio TV's have a bad eeprom chip on mainboard that prevents it from turning on.

Do you have a volt meter/ DMM to do some basic voltage checks?

Comment

I do apologize, ty for the correction.

Comment

I am getting a Multimeter here very soon. my other crapped out on me.. Included another picture..
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you can get a mainboard for $50 on ebay. I would at least test all the voltages first tho.

Comment

Originally posted by AFajitas View Post
              Looks like you can get a mainboard for $50 on ebay. I would at least test all the voltages first tho.
              Ok ill check voltages first.. I checked on a parts website that is heavily used on this forum. I Cant remember the name/url but i remember i tried looking and couldnt find my exact model of my main board.

Ill try and find it again and see.

Thankd

Comment

Working...
              X