Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diah View Post

you are doing wrong..
    i wrote the cable of pin 7 should slide it out from the socket ( take it out ) the 1KR connected to the pin in the socket and other end to any pin of 17-19-21
    it look from yours photo you climp the 1KR to the end of the cable which it belong to pin 7..

Progress:
    When I plug in the TV, the backlight flashes once, then blue led blinking. And when I unplug it from the socket the bl flashes again.
    Attached Files

Comment

the cable of pin 7 out from the socket ?? if yes then keep it out and let the 1KR between pin 7 and 15 ... then try... if the behavior remain the same... you need to work on yours LED BL

Comment

the cable of pin 7 out from the socket ?? if yes then keep it out and let the 1KR between pin 7 and 15 ... then try... if the behavior remain the same... you need to work on yours LED BL
        Yes, the cable is out of the socket, floating in the air.
        I will try to solder the 1KR between pin 7 and 15 then report back on Monday.

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Comment

It does the same.

However I noticed that both 3.3VSTBY_1 and 5VSTBY has 4.20V. VCC_3v3_ON is 3.3v.
          Is this normal?

Comment

Working...
          X