Hisense 55u7wf no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense 55u7wf no power

Hie techs, I have a Hisense 55u7wf which is not powering on. Changed the power supply board but still nothing.
    The power board has no stby voltage
    It has 8v instead of 12v, 13v instead of 18v.

Somebody help me or may I have schematic diagram of the TV
    Main board - RSAG7.820.9580/ROH
    Power supply board RSAG7.820.8717/ROH

This is the standby voltage, when the TV goes into operating mode, these voltages rise to this value; on modern Hisense TVs, if the backlight is not working, the TV will not turn on, first check the backlight.
    If the backlight is working properly, then the problem is in the motherboard, or rather in the eMMC.
    Last edited by lotas; 04-10-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
      This is the standby voltage, when the TV goes into operating mode, these voltages rise to this value; on modern Hisense TVs, if the backlight is not working, the TV will not turn on, first check the backlight.
      If the backlight is working properly, then the problem is in the motherboard, or rather in the eMMC.
      It should still have a red light on bottom no?

I tried to look up the TV but in language I don't understand. Is this a Google Tv?

Comment

If the backlight is not working properly, the standby LED lights up; when you turn it on in operating mode, this LED will blink a couple of times and again go into standby mode (constantly lit red).
        That is, the TV cannot go into operating mode.

Comment

he have 2 rail at STBY
          1- >7V and will be 12V after MB start
          2- 13V at STBY go high to 18V after MB start

i don't think he is blind eyes that he don't notice the front LED indicator will stay on or blinked. it seem its off always,,

mean one things.. the step down circuit on MB to handle point 1 to generate >3.3V are defect....

Comment

For some reason I dubbed in that he had no red light on bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Rusenga View Post
              Hie techs, I have a Hisense 55u7wf which is not powering on. Changed the power supply board but still nothing.
              The power board has no stby voltage
              It has 8v instead of 12v, 13v instead of 18v.

Somebody help me or may I have schematic diagram of the TV
              Main board - RSAG7.820.9580/ROH
              Power supply board RSAG7.820.8717/ROH
              So for reasons I am not sure of the backlights are coming on the moment you plug in the power and they stay lit, no dimming. Still no red STB light. The voltages on XP811 connector on the power supply board are now: 11.87v from 8v, 16. 65v from 13v and 1.86v on STB pin. The panel is off.
              I am trying to upload the schematic diagram and some couple of main board and power supply board pics but I can't I will keep on trying.

Comment

Working...
              X