40" Philips 40pfl4706/f7 No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40" Philips 40pfl4706/f7 No Power

Ok, i will do that. Is there a possibility that only the power board that is bad?

Comment

More than likely you'd be looking at replacing both boards, but there's a small (unlikely) chance that the P-ON signal is meant to be LOW (0V) and the main board is doing a self-test which fails... since you have no power LED this is unlikely.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

That's the problem replacing multiple boards ain't worth it given the prices of these units in working condition (used and even new). I have several Philips HDTVs -- 42PFL7422, 19PFL3504, and couple others all with power related issues. It seems Philips TVs usually have that as their weakness.
        Everything, including my Philips TVs, are subject to birth, disease, old age, and finally death.

Comment

Good news. I got the power board, and after installation the TV works great. Well, the service center diagnostic was wrong. Thank you Tom very much, you saved me lot of time, money and hassle. They wanted to charge me $390 for replacing the wrong part. I got it fixed for only $35. I really appreciate your help Tom. Blessings.

Comment

Working...
          X