philips 42pfl5432d/37 no power-blows fuse on PSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: philips 42pfl5432d/37 no power-blows fuse on PSU

ok i just wanted to let everyone know what my fix was i ordered all the caps on my psu and i ordered mosfets q901 and q902 i just replaced q901 and q902 and i then got power but i had a hissing sound so i checked d912 and that was reading 0 both ways so i replaced it and that fixed the humming sound from the psu i have had the tv on for 15 minutes now and everything seems ok for now i never replaced any caps but i do have all of them in case they do fail in the future i want to thank everyone that helped and hopefully i get better a diagnosing problems and can help others! thanks again

Comment

glad you managed to fix it thanks for letting us know.

Comment

HI friends I am new here I have the same tv with this problem and I found out that the q1 stw18NK80Z is bad also one of the diode is missing from the psb zd 906 can some one give me the number for that diode and where can I purchase it the q901 and the diode Thank u v much

Comment

Originally posted by sunn1044 View Post
          HI friends I am new here I have the same tv with this problem and I found out that the q1 stw18NK80Z is bad also one of the diode is missing from the psb zd 906 can some one give me the number for that diode and where can I purchase it the q901 and the diode Thank u v much
          There are links to where to buy littered throughout the thread. Here's one post. You can also try mouser.com. I'm not sure about the zd906 diode, though. It might be included in the kit referenced by the link:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...4&postcount=34
          LG Plasma Mal-Discharge Correction Service

Comment

Thank u very much for responding but if any other person can please give me the number for diode zd 906 in power suppl board

Comment

ZD906 part #
              P4KE250A-E3
              here is the link if you wanna get it at mouser or check the datasheet
              http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...QNM/p%252btw==

Comment

Hi Thank u v much for responding now I can put this board together

Comment

your welcome i hope thats the only problem and you get it fixed. reply back if thats the only things it was and if you had other problems other than what you currently replaced. thanks

Comment

Hi guys I put all the parts in and now I am getting a solid green light when I press the power button that it please if any body can help me find out what is happening
                    Thank u much

Comment

are you getting any voltages to the main board? so you don't have a picture or glow on the screen?

Comment

Hi guys I did some testing and these r my finding T905 input v is 166v out is 80v dc also cn 902 pin # 3/4 12vdc no 24v at c954

Comment

do you have any pics of the boards? if so post them so people can see what you are seeing and talking about. thanks

Comment

did you check L910 to see if you have 24v?

Comment

I am having 120v to power supply n the fuse is good but no glow on screen

Comment

no 24v on L910

Comment

what all did you replace and do you have any pics? did you check d926?

Comment

p/s was blowing out the fuse so I replace the the st chip Q901 and a diode 912 it is ok the fuse stop blowing out but when I hook it up to screen I am getting solid green light all no glow on screen caps r ok I would like to know what is the reading on the ic 904 ic 907 ic 911 ic 910 Thank you very much

Comment

replaced the 4 caps everyone says to replace...tv played for 6 hrs with out a problem then shut off. Now I have no power or a standby light. Help!!!!

Comment

Fuse good? Circuit breaker good? Check your soldering work for cold joints, cracks, broken tracks, etc.
                                        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                                        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

did you take it back apart? i never replaced any caps even though they are junk capxon and my tv is still working i changed q901 and q902 and zd906 thats what fixed mine. can you post pics of the psu?

Comment

Working...
                                          X