LT26MC1A with a 715T2907-2 psu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LT26MC1A with a 715T2907-2 psu

Any help would be appreciated on a BUsh LT26MC1A with a 715T2907-2 psu.

The set responds to remote or manual switch on IE The standby light switches from red to blue and that's it, no backlight no sound. I have to switch off at mains to get back to standby.

Upon inspection I found the 12v reg IC had failed. After extensive searching I obtained and fitted a new one which has got the 12v back up but the set behaves the same. I'm thinking eeprom corruption. Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Geoff

Re: LT26MC1A with a 715T2907-2 psu

On my Lexsor TV, this was caused by a dud diode in one of the switching regulators on the main board. Test all diodes on the switching supply for a short or open circuit using a multimeter.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: LT26MC1A with a 715T2907-2 psu

I need to get this one back on the bench. I'm pretty sure I checked all diodes but it's worth another look.
      Thanks Tom
      Last edited by hifiguy; 09-15-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Hi i have just been given this set its dead no standby light it has 336 v dc on mains cap zero volts on any of the secondary rails where do i start fault finding i have linked the psu schematic thanks
        Guys which pins do i need to join with 1k resistor too bench test the psu.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-29-2024, 05:18 AM.

Comment

R_J do you have any ideas thanks

Comment

Working...
          X