AcBel 450w problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AcBel 450w problem??

Guys ...i really confuse with my AcBel 450W... the main problem is it cannot turn on anymore.... but at the motherboard indicator light showing ok... before this when im using it around 10minutes suddenly the PSU turn off. ... what could be the problem ?? .. any idea ??

Re: AcBel 450w problem??

First check the fuse and look for burned PCB or parts.
    Mann-Made Global Warming.
    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
    -
    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
    -

Comment

nothing burnt... +_+

Comment

Did you try the PSU on another motherboard and did it react the same way?
        Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

evil money in my closet?
          Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Family Guy reference .
            Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

Originally posted by Krankshaft
              Family Guy reference .
              LOL......yep I know what your talking about

Comment

Wan901,
                As for your power supply issue,you need to try another power supply in your computer and see how it reacts.What kind of caps does your ACbel have in it?Also it doesnt matter what the light on your MB says,you need to make a few voltage checks and try another power supply.

Comment

yeah try with other PSU nothing problem....just the AcBel one was acting like that....

Comment

Ok then you found your problem.I would check the caps in the defective psu.When your power supply shuts down do you have to disconnect the AC supply from it before it turns back on?

Comment

yeah ....tried already....same problem.... hmm looks like there taepo caps on the 820uf 400v

Comment

Working...
                      X