No announcement yet.

HP G6-2277ST (da0r33mb6f0 rev f) G6-2005ST (da0r33mb6f1 rev f) MAIN+EC BIOSES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP G6-2277ST (da0r33mb6f0 rev f) G6-2005ST (da0r33mb6f1 rev f) MAIN+EC BIOSES

Hey guys. I really messed things up with those two motherboards' both main and ec bioses. I have CH341A and EZP2019+ programmers and I tried to program both EC and MAIN bios chips but capslock blinking and boards won't boot up. I found bioses for mainboard codes from google and from this forum but they didn't work. I cleaned ME it didn't worked too. Can anybody help me to revive those corpses again? Thanks you so much.

Re: HP G6-2277ST (da0r33mb6f0 rev f) G6-2005ST (da0r33mb6f1 rev f) MAIN+EC BIOSES

Originally posted by Reisharman View Post
    Hey guys. I really messed things up with those two motherboards' both main and ec bioses. I have CH341A and EZP2019+ programmers and I tried to program both EC and MAIN bios chips but capslock blinking and boards won't boot up. I found bioses for mainboard codes from google and from this forum but they didn't work. I cleaned ME it didn't worked too. Can anybody help me to revive those corpses again? Thanks you so much.
    do you have the original bios?..post them..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP G6-2277ST (da0r33mb6f0 rev f) G6-2005ST (da0r33mb6f1 rev f) MAIN+EC BIOSES

Hey mate thanks for your reply. Here is my original bios files. But I am not sure if i save them clean by programmers. And there is another issue that I programmed those bioses then two motherboard power IC's gone short. I will be crazy
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        do you have the original bios?..post them..
        I replied mate. Thank you.

Comment

I replied mate. Thank you.
          bios extracted from HP site update..
          DMI 36F000 - 36F0FF
          KEYWIN 1CD000 - 1CD03F
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

DMI 36F000 - 36F0FF
            KEYWIN 1CD000 - 1CD03F
            Man thank you for your support. Can i use them for both mobos? I will try and reply for the result. But first I have to replace power ics.

Comment

DMI 36F000 - 36F0FF
              KEYWIN 1CD000 - 1CD03F
              Man i tried on both cards but it didn't work. Capslock keeps flashing. What should i do?

Comment

Man i tried on both cards but it didn't work. Capslock keeps flashing. What should i do?
                you probably didn't write them correctly... or the laptop has other problems... what initial problem did your laptop have with going to the bios?...

Comment

you probably didn't write them correctly... or the laptop has other problems... what initial problem did your laptop have with going to the bios?...
                  Actually initial problem wasn't about bios. it was a wrong diagnosis and everything went wrong after that. I swapped chips on two motherboards first it worked but couldn't format clean windows because of bsod. Now I am measuring 0.2 volts on first leg of ec bios chip. Is it normal or I should read 3v3?

Comment

Working...
                  X