Lenovo Legion Pro NM-D562 Rev. 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Legion Pro NM-D562 Rev. 3.0

Hello. Anybody have the EC and BIOS bin of this model? Thank you!

Re: Lenovo Legion Pro NM-D562 Rev. 3.0

Originally posted by limxrich View Post
    Hello. Anybody have the EC and BIOS bin of this model? Thank you!
    always post the full name and model of the laptop and the original bios
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I need nm-d562 ec it8227e-256 plz

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed abdalla View Post
        I need nm-d562 ec it8227e-256 plz
        see post #2
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello. I am looking for a bios for Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H, motherboard code NM-D562 Rev 3.0.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cipriansony View Post
            Hello. I am looking for a bios for Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H, motherboard code NM-D562 Rev 3.0.
            Serial number ? -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
              s/n:pf39rzw6

Comment

Originally posted by cipriansony View Post
                Virgin BIOS with your DMI, it should works fine.

Remember next time to mention your device issue.
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

working bios Legion pro 5

guys need help legion 5 pro no display, fan spin(on &off) & keyboards light. i check all voltage all present and +3v_rtc. below are details of the unit and attach original bios if can be repaired. thank you in advance

Legion r9000p2021h
                  serial pf3bbycb
                  motherboard nm-d562 rev. 2
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by guyandpit; 10-06-2023, 07:59 AM. Reason: changing worlds

Comment

Re: working bios Legion pro 5

Originally posted by guyandpit View Post
                    guys need help legion 5 pro no display, fan spin(on &off) & keyboards light. I check all voltage all present and +3v_rtc. Below are details of the unit and attach original bios if can be repaired. Thank you in advance

legion r9000p2021h
                    serial pf3bbycb
                    motherboard nm-d562 rev. 2
                    ccccc
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

hy, can please help me with a bios for Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H, SN PF39KHBM, NM-D562 Rev 3.0. The laptop starts but no image .Thanks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by angel-boy; 11-22-2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angel-boy View Post
                        hy, can please help me with a bios for Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H, SN PF39KHBM, NM-D562 Rev 3.0. The laptop starts but no image .Thanks
                        Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82JQ

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello friends, could someone help me with this bios please... the computer restarts every 10 minutes, I have tried everything else, the only test I am missing is the bios... I tried with both files in this thread but I have no image with these ...mine is version 59... I couldn't extract it with innoextractor...

sn: PF33ZM96
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                            Hello friends, could someone help me with this bios please... the computer restarts every 10 minutes, I have tried everything else, the only test I am missing is the bios... I tried with both files in this thread but I have no image with these ...mine is version 59... I couldn't extract it with innoextractor...

sn: PF33ZM96
                            VVVV
                            Attached Files

Comment

please help me with a bios for Legion 5 Pro NM-D562 Rev 2.0. The laptop starts but no image .Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by adamgouadma View Post
                                please help me with a bios for Legion 5 Pro NM-D562 Rev 2.0. The laptop starts but no image .Thanks
                                RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:

Comment

guys have anybody EC bios dump for this Legion 5 Pro NM-D562 Rev 3.0 ?

no SUSP, when push pwr button PBTN_OUT_N goes from 3.3 to 0.0V but stays there

SN - PF31EESB

Comment

Hi I have problem with lenovo legion 5 pro. Laptop turns on, power button solid white,keyboard lights off, no picture, no heating from gpu and cpu. I would try to flash bios but i cant find bin file for rev 3.0, i try some bin files found on this site from some users, and i still have same issue. here is my old bios dump. Serial number is PF3D4XYZ. Model of board is with ryzen 7 cpu and nvidia GPU. NM-D562 rev 3.0
                                    Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search

Comment

Originally posted by DrSeronja View Post
                                      Hi I have problem with lenovo legion 5 pro. Laptop turns on, power button solid white,keyboard lights off, no picture, no heating from gpu and cpu. I would try to flash bios but i cant find bin file for rev 3.0, i try some bin files found on this site from some users, and i still have same issue. here is my old bios dump. Serial number is PF3D4XYZ. Model of board is with ryzen 7 cpu and nvidia GPU. NM-D562 rev 3.0
                                      Please read the rules before posting.

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                                      • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                      • Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                                      • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites

Comment

Hello, can someone please try to repair my BIOS file on Legion 5 Pro 16ach6h, there is no display and no fan after Windows update. Thank you
                                        device : laptop
                                        brand : Lenovo
                                        model : Legion 5 Pro 16ach6h
                                        board no: NM-D562 rev: 3.0
                                        s/n: PF3D4SAT
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Vesko356
                                          Vesko356 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Thread merged.
                                          Before making a new thread please read the rules first, so I don't have to move your request at the existing topic again:

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                                          • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                      Working...
                                      X