Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extract bios password from EliteBook 840 G8 Bios dump, possible?

Originally posted by miansh621 View Post
    feedback
    Not work

Comment

Originally posted by vignesharivuslm View Post
      Not work
      mean

Comment

Originally posted by vignesharivuslm View Post

PLS HELP, ATTACHED 2 FILES, SVP AND SWAT LOCK.
        UNLOCK PLS
        on Ist boot
        Go to Bios and reset to factory default (FIRST MAIN PAGE TAB)
        only program main bios use io near old file
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by classicandy View Post
          Hi Everyone.

Please I need help in unlocking BIOS password for this EliteBook 840 G8. I tried the BIOS Patch but it didn't work. I wonder where the problem is now.

The patched BIOS is the current one in the BIOS chip

Thanks.
          Help on this PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by miansh621 View Post
            on Ist boot
            Go to Bios and reset to factory default (FIRST MAIN PAGE TAB)
            only program main bios use io near old file

working very thanks, after enter manufacturing mode, i cleared password, and i edited seriel number. to null
            thank you man

Comment

Please I need help in unlocking BIOS password for this EliteBook 840 G8.
              EC BIOS
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
                EC BIOS
                You must post the main bios , same capacity

Comment

Originally posted by MAZMAZ23 View Post
                  EC BIOS
                  Here
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Here

Comment

working very thanks, thank you man

Comment

Hi hp 840 g8 bios password here is ec bios

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
                          Hi hp 840 g8 bios password here is ec bios
                          Here's your Unlocked file, give it a try.
                          In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

HELLO I need help I don't understand the patch here I have the two bios copies of the HP 840 G8 I would appreciate your help

Comment

Originally posted by Kuroneox View Post
                              HELLO I need help I don't understand the patch here I have the two bios copies of the HP 840 G8 I would appreciate your help
                              Unlocked
                              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Here's your Unlocked file, give it a try.
                                In the first boot go to Bios Menu and disable security options (Default).
                                THANKS U CAN U EXPLAN HOW TO REMVOD PASSWORD ONLY NEED EC BIOS R MIAN BIOS

Comment

hello
                                  i have a hp 840G8 with bios password 32MB chip
                                  i removed and read the 2 chips U366 and U367 dunno which one is mainbios or EC as cant find no post about it,
                                  cant use U366 chip on RCunlocker got the error 32mb chip!
                                  so i tried other way patch the U367 chip i changed all the code as it shows. now computer boot fine after that i went to the bios and changed the boot and some other settings fine, but it wont let me change the security setting to the default in the first boot, it asked me for the administrator password , hard drive already removed.
                                  so cant figure out what i did wrong or what i missed.
                                  the original files and the one i cleaned in the attachment
                                  any help will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by jones View Post
                                    hello
                                    i have a hp 840G8 with bios password 32MB chip
                                    i removed and read the 2 chips U366 and U367 dunno which one is mainbios or EC as cant find no post about it,
                                    cant use U366 chip on RCunlocker got the error 32mb chip!
                                    so i tried other way patch the U367 chip i changed all the code as it shows. now computer boot fine after that i went to the bios and changed the boot and some other settings fine, but it wont let me change the security setting to the default in the first boot, it asked me for the administrator password , hard drive already removed.
                                    so cant figure out what i did wrong or what i missed.
                                    the original files and the one i cleaned in the attachment
                                    any help will be appreciated
                                    Unlock file
                                    Attached Files

Comment

thank you bro, it works
                                      i compared my file and the one you edit there is very small different but it dosent looks like the the ones in the patch, i think you guys using a software not hex editor, do im right?
                                      i have another file from hp 840-g8 32mb mainbios needs to clear, thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by jones View Post
                                        thank you bro, it works
                                        i compared my file and the one you edit there is very small different but it dosent looks like the the ones in the patch, i think you guys using a software not hex editor, do im right?
                                        i have another file from hp 840-g8 32mb mainbios needs to clear, thank you again
                                        No, i used Hex editor

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                          No, i used Hex editor
                                          pls give me some ide

Comment

Working...
                                          X