No announcement yet.

Lenovo Gaming 3 15ARH05 NM-D191 BIOS please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning! i have a problem with a this lenovo : GY535/GY536 NM-D191 Rev 1.0......this lenovo power on but don't have a signal to video ....
    then I'll try to programming bios with attach 1 ...the notebook power on but have only external signal on hdmi and when i selected on bios switchable graphics notebook working properly ....after this i decide to upgrade bios from lenovo package but when programming EC i have the error....at this step the notebook can't power on properly...now i can't find the correct EC but my ite is IT8227E-128.... i try to program EC from POST#19 (i have a SVOD PROGRAMMER) but with this EC notebook not work properly ...notebook power on when I connect the power supply and have only external signal with ac adapter error and can't power off notebook.....where can I find the correct EC rom???
    Attached Files

Comment

i have only this serial
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pallino8888 View Post
      i have only this serial
      Usually on a label stuck on the laptop case, there is the full name and model, (TYPE) and the S/N...post them...if you don't find the S/N, look for (TYPE)..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

i didn't find any other label on the laptop,i took a photo of the original box
        Attached Files

Comment

good morning! i have a problem with a this lenovo : GY535/GY536 NM-D191 Rev 1.0......this lenovo power on but don't have a signal to video ....
          then I'll try to programming bios with attach 1 ...the notebook power on but have only external signal on hdmi and when i selected on bios switchable graphics notebook working properly ....after this i decide to upgrade bios from lenovo package but when programming EC i have the error....at this step the notebook can't power on properly...now i can't find the correct EC but my ite is IT8227E-128.... i try to program EC from POST#19 (i have a SVOD PROGRAMMER) but with this EC notebook not work properly ...notebook power on when I connect the power supply and have only external signal with ac adapter error and can't power off notebook.....where can I find the correct EC rom???
          when you switch graphic and device work fine than go to lenovo support and update bios to latest one it will update your EC together bios

Comment

unfortunately the operating system doesn't start, it's not possible to access the BIOS and when I try to press the power button the keyboard backlight turns off but the notebook stays on...I hope someone has an early version of the BIOS with 128k EC

Comment

unfortunately the operating system doesn't start, it's not possible to access the BIOS and when I try to press the power button the keyboard backlight turns off but the notebook stays on...I hope someone has an early version of the BIOS with 128k EC
              bios and EC bios extracted from Lenovo site update
              DMI 75C000 - 75DFFF
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

bios and EC bios extracted from Lenovo site update
                DMI 75C000 - 75DFFF
                Thank you ! today I tried your bios and your EC but the problem remains the same... I would like to find an older version of bios and EC... I attach the video of the problem
                Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to say that as you can see the notebook if I try to turn it off the keyboard turns off but the power button turns on and the side lights also stay on

do you have a guide on how to extract EC ROM from bios???

from the lenovo site I find this bios and I think the one you sent me is different you can extract this bios and EC
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good morning! I wanted to be correct and tell you that I solved it with this latest bios version I posted FCCN21WW... I managed to extract the EC and now everything works correctly. thanks for everything

Comment

Please remove password.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by piszpunta View Post
                      Please remove password.
                      Your passwords :

- Admin Password : molly123
                      - Boot Password : molly1

Pozdrawiam.

Comment

Working...