Clear All

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Originally posted by Ryzen1234 View Post
    Ryzen1234;1246821]can you help me
    this is my old bios

Model Name : 82c6
    Serial Number: PF3A9JRS
    MTM: 82C600BLAU
    See post #109 ,everything you need is here in this thread.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello. There is a device with a motherboard code NM-D151 REV1.0. After updating the bios it stays on the black screen. It draws 0.6a. the fan spins and stops. Unfortunately, there is no label on the bottom of the computer with the serial number I have no chance to reach the serial number and mtm code. I made the DMI section between 1000 and 2FFF mentioned in the forum, but the situation did not change. Please help me...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rakiman View Post
        Hello. There is a device with a motherboard code NM-D151 REV1.0. After updating the bios it stays on the black screen. It draws 0.6a. the fan spins and stops. Unfortunately, there is no label on the bottom of the computer with the serial number I have no chance to reach the serial number and mtm code. I made the DMI section between 1000 and 2FFF mentioned in the forum, but the situation did not change. Please help me...
        Try the bios in post #12, transfer "DMI section between 1000 and 2FFF" from your bios backup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
          Try the bios in post #12, transfer "DMI section between 1000 and 2FFF" from your bios backup.

I've tried. However, it doesn't. Is there any other solution

Comment

I had a problem after windows 11 bios update. I tried multiple bios but the problem was always the same. It was drawing a constant 0.6A current. Bios chip is broken. I changed it and the problem was solved. good work everyone

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 Rev 1.0

Originally posted by purushottam karn View Post
              try
              Many Thanks! Your files works!

Comment

Same problem here, Lenovo 14-ADA PCB:NM-D151

Dumped Bios an EC , followed directions on post #1 with latest update from web (e8cn39ww),
                added DMI data from dump = No POST/ black screen
                Erased EC with IO programmer, reboot = No POST / black screen
                reboot again and dump again EC to check data CRC of EC firmware.
                EC ROM image copied from BIOS address 0x2C8000 len 0x20000 to EC exactly.
                Will check with old versions posted in this thread (36 and 38) but it seems HW issue.

Comment

Greetings to all,

I have my original BIOS that doesn't work
                  BIOS dump: Lenovo V15-ADA
                  SN: PF3JT6ZD
                  MTM: 82C7S03N00

Can anybody help me please?
                  Thanks in advance
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by karamsms View Post
                    Greetings to all,

Thanks in advance
                    Factory image.
                    Attached Files
                    I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Originally posted by karamsms View Post
                      Greetings to all,

Thanks in advance
                      Use the bios from post #129 ,before you flash it transfer your serial number (DMI) from your backup to the new one,you can use the CopyDMI script at post #1 to do that, see the README text file.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                        Use the bios from post #129 ,before you flash it transfer your serial number (DMI) from your backup to the new one,you can use the CopyDMI script at post #1 to do that, see the README text file.

I have already transferred my serial number (DMI) from my backup to the new one... manually with Tiny Hexer, the script didn't work for me... even so, I still don't have video.. not if any procedure of mine is wrong made..

Comment

Good morning. I have a small problem laptop Lenovo ideapad 3 15ADA05 Model 81w1 NS PF2B06SQ MTM 81W1006YTPB. Black screen after bios update. the laptop came to me after another service and I do not know if it is the original bios from him in the connector. sorry for mistakes but i don't know english i use tlanslator
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cinek221 View Post
                            Good morning. I have a small problem laptop Lenovo ideapad 3 15ADA05 Model 81w1 NS PF2B06SQ MTM 81W1006YTPB. Black screen after bios update. the laptop came to me after another service and I do not know if it is the original bios from him in the connector. sorry for mistakes but i don't know english i use tlanslator
                            try post #12, #31... DMI is at post #1...
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by onepic View Post
                              I have patched it by myself, write it into the bios chip but still into the black screen... Can anyone verify it the patched BIOS it's should be ok with the data posted above? Thank you!
                              Hello,
                              I make it in another way... Extracted BIOS.bin file from executable bios upgrade file simple with 7z, renaming extension to zip...
                              Then I make LENOVO bios dump from chip with all data on it. I made diff and see many differences in that files... I didn't know where which block in rom are... When I read DMI map file where are SERIAL NUMBERS and etc I just simple manualy made new bios.bin file and flashed it.
                              Flash I made from 5th or 6th try as bios chip verification was failed. (When I make bios update with executable file from Windows I see that there was errors too, but it was too late to stop it anyhow.

Now I have seems everything in its places, but not understand something...
                              Watched your photo... From address 0x20h to address 0x598h I have some variables or something, what I don't have in new bios chip... Can it be some SLIC info or something (I don't remember was there a SLIC or not)?

Maybe someone know more about bios map address of that machine?

Comment

Hi guys.

I have this Lenovo NM-D151 it updated the bios and bricked not showing a picture. I tried a few from this forum but none worked. The board is GV451&GV551 Rev:1.0.

Any advice would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by zcinciev View Post
                                  Hi guys.

I have this Lenovo NM-D151 it updated the bios and bricked not showing a picture. I tried a few from this forum but none worked. The board is GV451&GV551 Rev:1.0.

Any advice would be appreciated
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                                  Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible

Comment

Greetings to all members! I need help with the repair. It's a Lenovo IdeaPad3 V15-ADA laptop and its problem is the same that it works but there's nothing on the screen, caps and numlock keys also don't light up. I've programmed the eeprom with multiple bios files but nothing changes... The board was inspected and I found nothing, there is no short circuit on transistors or etc... Can anyone check this original bios of his if it is damaged in some way or etc... Thank you all for your help.
                                    No itegraded RAM.

IdeaPad3 V15-ADA
                                    Model Name - 82C7
                                    S/N PF2ARM2M
                                    MTM82C7008ESC
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by loko View Post
                                      Greetings to all members! I need help with the repair. It's a Lenovo IdeaPad3 V15-ADA laptop and its problem is the same that it works but there's nothing on the screen, caps and numlock keys also don't light up. I've programmed the eeprom with multiple bios files but nothing changes... The board was inspected and I found nothing, there is no short circuit on transistors or etc... Can anyone check this original bios of his if it is damaged in some way or etc... Thank you all for your help.
                                      No itegraded RAM.

IdeaPad3 V15-ADA
                                      Model Name - 82C7
                                      S/N PF2ARM2M
                                      MTM82C7008ESC
                                      Get from Lenovo home page
                                      Attached Files

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks! Now the laptop is up and running but after 5 seconds the screen start flickering and loosing picture, only white screen, any advice...?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone.
                                          My laptop problem is solved for now. What I'm writing now is my experience with the mentioned motherboard, which does not mean that it might help someone else, and whoever does it will do so at their own risk.
                                          After I programmed the bios, the laptop worked for about 5 seconds, but then the image on the screen started flickering and then went to a completely white screen, which made me suspect a bad solder connection when the processor was heating up. The motherboard ended up in the oven and after baking the motherboard working perfectly...

Comment

Working...
                                          X