• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 Rev 1.0

Originally posted by purushottam karn View Post
    try
    working bios. AMD RYZEN PROCE
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimore; 09-12-2023, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Originally posted by peste View Post
      if you have the name and model of the laptop as in this thread ... see post #23 ... don't forget before writing the bios chip, to make a copy of the original bios of the laptop..
      pls help me no display bios...processor amd ryzen3
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimore View Post
        pls help me no display bios...processor amd ryzen3
        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

LENOVO 14ada05 nm-c821

hi i NEED a working dump on LENOVO 14ada05 nm-c821

LENOVO 14ADA05 NM-C281
          TYPE:81W0
          SN:PF1V9R02
          MTM:81W000DYPH

Attached is my back up already tried here bios but same issue no video but turns on, also notice the type here posted is 81w1 mine is 81W0
          Attached Files

Comment

please help me, i don't know which one the correct bin to upload, i've tried every single bin you guys upload, and no one work on mine, still no display T-T

LENOVO V15-ADA
            TYPE:
            SN:PF302TFB
            MTM:82C7008YAK

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eskel2121 View Post
              please help me, i don't know which one the correct bin to upload, i've tried every single bin you guys upload, and no one work on mine, still no display T-T

LENOVO V15-ADA
              TYPE:
              SN:PF302TFB
              MTM:82C7008YAK

V15-ADA Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82C7
              Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thanks for the respond, but it's still didn't work...i have already upload with your .bin, but still no display

Comment

please help me no display
                  GV451&GV551 NM-D151 REV 1
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedelwn View Post
                    please help me no display
                    GV451&GV551 NM-D151 REV 1
                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hello, i have a 14ADA5, i have updated my bios, since then everytime i turn on my laptop it takes longtime before lenovo logo appears and windows boot, and sometimes is stays on black screen longtime and im obliged to force turn off and wait 1 minute and switch on again and hope it boots. any tip ?

Comment

Originally posted by abhelou View Post
                        hello, i have a 14ADA5, i have updated my bios, since then everytime i turn on my laptop it takes longtime before lenovo logo appears and windows boot, and sometimes is stays on black screen longtime and im obliged to force turn off and wait 1 minute and switch on again and hope it boots. any tip ?
                        Pead post #149

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                          Pead post #149

hello, i have a 14ADA5, i have updated my bios, since then everytime i turn on my laptop it takes longtime before lenovo logo appears and windows boot, and sometimes iT stays on black screen longtime and I'm obliged to force turn off and wait 1 minute and switch on again and hope it boots. any tip ?

Ideapad 3 14ADA05
                          model name: 81W0
                          SN: PF2CD3AZ
                          MTM: 81W0003QUS

Comment

hello, i have a 14ADA5, i have updated my bios, since then everytime i turn on my laptop it takes longtime before lenovo logo appears and windows boot, and sometimes iT stays on black screen longtime and I'm obliged to force turn off and wait 1 minute and switch on again and hope it boots. any tip ?

Ideapad 3 14ADA05
                            model name: 81W0
                            SN: PF2CD3AZ
                            MTM: 81W0003QUS
                            did you read post #149 as recommended by Vesko356?? you can find the bios you need here on the website, you just have to search.. you need an SPI programmer to read and write the bios chip, next time post the bios original of the laptop..... a video for example..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

did you read post #149 as recommended by Vesko356?? you can find the bios you need here on the website, you just have to search.. you need an SPI programmer to read and write the bios chip, next time post the bios original of the laptop..... a video for example..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                              is there any way to do it without spi programmer as my pc can boot ? or must write new bios using the spi programmer ?

Comment

is there any way to do it without spi programmer as my pc can boot ? or must write new bios using the spi programmer ?
                                try another update..but look for the bios on the Lenovo website by the serial number (S/N) on the laptop case, and be careful not to turn off the laptop..maybe another colleague has a different idea..
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try another update..but look for the bios on the Lenovo website by the serial number (S/N) on the laptop case, and be careful not to turn off the laptop..maybe another colleague has a different idea..
                                  i tried to look, they removed all other bios releases and kept only one version E8CN39WW. any way to find older version ? i can't even reach lenovo support to ask them for different version. i even noticed that when i enter bios settings, and changed configuration there like time and cooling method, it is hanging on save and exit, and it isn't saving.

Comment

i tried to look, they removed all other bios releases and kept only one version E8CN39WW. any way to find older version ? i can't even reach lenovo support to ask them for different version. i even noticed that when i enter bios settings, and changed configuration there like time and cooling method, it is hanging on save and exit, and it isn't saving.
                                    The oldest download is 34 ,there`s a link at post #1 .Enable bios rollback in bios settings then run the exe.

Comment

hello , i try to do it by myself , can you confirm if it's good ? Please ?

Ideapad V15 ADA
                                      model name: 82C7
                                      SN: PF2FN7DH
                                      MTM: 82C7007PFR
                                      Motherboard : GV451&GV551 NM-D151

Problem : No display
                                      Voltage are good
                                      Power on ok, power of ok
                                      Caps lock not work
                                      19v on lvd ok

Try ton use the explain to make new bios with my Dmi but same problem no display , maybe me newbios is not ok ?
                                      I try other bios on the post and same problem

In the zip , original bios of the computer , and newbios where i try to use your explain

can you help me please?

thx

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn27ww.exe Version 27 has been removed by lenovo

Oldest version available now is 34 https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn34ww.exe

Guide: How to extract and edit a Lenovo Phoenix TDK Bios - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80861

Add your own DMI from your backup using software and the attached CopyDMI script. Follow the Easy Guide

Guide: Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bouny56 View Post
                                        hello , i try to do it by myself , can you confirm if it's good ? Please ?

Ideapad V15 ADA
                                        model name: 82C7
                                        SN: PF2FN7DH
                                        MTM: 82C7007PFR
                                        Motherboard : GV451&GV551 NM-D151

Problem : No display
                                        Voltage are good
                                        Power on ok, power of ok
                                        Caps lock not work
                                        19v on lvd ok

Try ton use the explain to make new bios with my Dmi but same problem no display , maybe me newbios is not ok ?
                                        I try other bios on the post and same problem

In the zip , original bios of the computer , and newbios where i try to use your explain

can you help me please?

thx
                                        try post #12..DMI at post #1...
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...hlight=V15-ADA

Comment

Thanks for your help, same problem screen stay black

Comment

Working...
                                          X