No announcement yet.

IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blinking Power Button on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1

Originally posted by ZixuTech View Post
    Completely lost here. Have this Lenovo GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0, which turns on sometimes and works ok, and I can go to bios, although the power button is flashing.

Other times it will just won't pull any current above 0.01A from the PSU, ON LED is lit up and the power button flashing.

I have tried to flash this bios via SPI https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=GS550 it fired up and informed that needs to reser nVRAM and wont keep TPM settings and just hanged there. After restart no picture as with the original bios.

I have Reverted the original bios and loaded up at first when I resoldered the BIOS (i went to BIOS and reset to defaults), then on reboot won't turn on or will pull 0.6A but won't show any picture or keyboard response.

I am attaching the DUMP in case you find issues with it.

I must add, no liquid damage or corrosion on the board or foul play.
    Just note that some Lenovo laptops flash the power button when no battery is detected or battery is below 20%. I can probably create virgin file from official website, but you must provide me serial number, and be prepared to flash main bios and kbc controller as well. If you have the necessary tools for that, quote me with the serial number.
    I don't provide help for people using CH341A and a clip.

Comment

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Originally posted by dclass-pro View Post
      hello guys i tried all the bios and also modified the original with my DMI but nothing, it doesn't work i always have a black screen and a 300mA absorption can you help me??? here is my original bios attached.
      Thank you
      try the bios from post #29
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...V15-ADA&page=2
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        done, same problem

Comment

Originally posted by dclass-pro View Post
          done, same problem
          if you wrote it correctly then you have another problem..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

I want to ask for help. The machine turns on, but there is no image.
            V15-ADA Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82C7
            Model:82C7
            SN:PF28629V MTM:82C7005RPH
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elopstopher View Post
              I want to ask for help. The machine turns on, but there is no image.
              V15-ADA Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82C7
              Model:82C7
              SN:PF28629V MTM:82C7005RPH
              You can use the virgin bios from post #12 .To add your DMI (the serial number etc) from your backup you can find a text file at post #1 with the offsets to enter it manually with a hex editor, or you can use the attached CopyDMI script and some software,there`s a link to a Guide

"Guide: Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script"

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks it works like magic :-D

Comment

i need a working bios this lenovo v14 ADA
                  model name 82c6
                  S/N:PF2K4YPA
                  I believe they might have flash the bios before
                  the problem is it will power on but just bepping on the screen
                  here is the copy of bios i found in the system.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maren1 View Post
                    i need a working bios this lenovo v14 ADA
                    model name 82c6
                    S/N:PF2K4YPA
                    I believe they might have flash the bios before
                    the problem is it will power on but just bepping on the screen
                    here is the copy of bios i found in the system.
                    Use the bios at post #55 .If it doesn`t work with that youve got a hardware problem.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Use the bios at post #55 .If it doesn`t work with that youve got a hardware problem.
                      ok sir i will try that

Comment

Originally posted by elopstopher View Post
                        Thanks it works like magic :-D
                        You`re welcome

Comment

the bios file not work and is no longer bepping as it use to do. and is not a hardware related problem everything intact its just booting issue.

Comment

i have a v15-ADA but show invalid

i download from lenovo but i flash it , not restore this data

mtm 82c70097sp
                            sn pf1we5w6
                            model 82c7

Comment

Originally posted by rusovich View Post
                              i have a v15-ADA but show invalid

i download from lenovo but i flash it , not restore this data

mtm 82c70097sp
                              sn pf1we5w6
                              model 82c7
                              Upload your Original BIOS here.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                Upload your Original BIOS here.

https://*********/file/d/1bUqy-aQM8f...usp=share_link
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 04-13-2023, 07:19 AM. Reason: Link to external site removed

Comment

You can use the bios from post #12 and add your own DMI info (seriel number etc) using the info at post #1 .Its essential though that you make a good backup.If you`re unsure if your original backup is good or not post it here on badcaps in a zip or rar ,don`t post it to an external site.If you didn`t make a backup before flashing another bios then you will have to use lenovo DMI tools, try the U1 tool https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5

Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-13-2023, 07:31 AM.

Comment

@rusovich - read forum rules!
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                    You MUST:
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

You can use the bios from post #12 and add your own DMI info (seriel number etc) using the info at post #1 .Its essential though that you make a good backup.If you`re unsure if your original backup is good or not post it here on badcaps in a zip or rar ,don`t post it to an external site.If you didn`t make a backup before flashing another bios then you will have to use lenovo DMI tools, try the U1 tool https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5

u1 tootl show smi error
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rusovich View Post
                                        u1 tootl show smi error
                                        I don`t know which dmi tool will work then. The bios you posted has no DMI, you could use the dmi from the bios at post #65 at least then you will have a working laptop with windows key

Comment

I don`t know which dmi tool will work then. The bios you posted has no DMI, you could use the dmi from the bios at post #65 at least then you will have a working laptop with windows key
                                          the laptop show invalid this is the problem, the file is original backup of machine

Comment

Working...
                                          X