X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robyprosd View Post
    Good morning!
    My lenovo V15 ADA 82C7
    SN PC1V2F52 has black screen and fan at maximum, this is the dump, can you help me?
    Thank you
    you have everything you need at post #1 and 12...
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

good morning I'm new
      v15-ada model
      gv451&gb551 nm-d151
      s/n PF30FQXZ
      The notebook turns on but the screen remains black
      I extracted the original bios
      can someone help me? A thousand thanks

Comment

• SMDFlea
        SMDFlea commented
        Editing a comment
        post your bios backup inside a rar or zip attachment

this is the original BIOS. Thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

before asking you, I tried to put the various bios that I found in the forum. but nothing to do. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Marani79 View Post
          before asking you, I tried to put the various bios that I found in the forum. but nothing to do. Thank you
          read post #201..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I read all the post before asking and I'm stuck. Thanks anyway, I tried it anyway.

Comment

I read all the post before asking and I'm stuck. Thanks anyway, I tried it anyway.
              Bios extracted from Lenovo website update for IdeaPad 3 14ADA05, IdeaPad 3 15ADA05, IdeaPad 3 17ADA05, V14-ADA, V15-ADA
              DMI 1000 - 2FFF
              Attached Files

Comment

the bios you posted has 4MB...it should have 8MB, so you write and read it with errors...and because of this it doesn't work...remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading. ..if you don't have anything to stick wires between the chip and the programmer..don't use clipsil because it gives errors..

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderToro View Post
                  Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

z,x,c,v,n,m,enter keys don't work, keyboard is ok. does anyone know how to fix it. I have looked for the EC Bios but I can't find it.
                  tested file ok

Attached Files

Comment

Hi

My screen went black and I downloaded a bios from this topic. It is working perfectly. >) . However, I do not know now the original serial number and other data as the label from the bottom of the laptop is gone. I hope someone can help me to extract the data from the dead bios and inject it into the working one. I attached both. thx
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                      SMDFlea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Post 1 has everything you need to add the DMI yourself.

Originally posted by bociub View Post
                    Hi

My screen went black and I downloaded a bios from this topic. It is working perfectly. >) . However, I do not know now the original serial number and other data as the label from the bottom of the laptop is gone. I hope someone can help me to extract the data from the dead bios and inject it into the working one. I attached both. thx
                    view
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have a Lenovo V15-ADA laptop that will turn on but nothing else. I have checked around the board all seems ok, so I wanted to try a new bios. If possible could someone have a look at this for me, I have attached a zip file with the original bios and the laptop serial number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                        SMDFlea commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Everything you need is in this thread,start by reading post 1 .Also the serial number must be typed and posted, please read and familiarise yourself with the rules

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                        • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Hi, apologies for that. Ill read through the posts. The board is a GV451&GV551 NM-D151 Rev:1.0 S/N PF257F49

Comment

Working...
                      X