HP EliteBook 855 G7 Bios unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I also got a HP Elitebook 855 G7 with two 32MB Chips. Can someone unlock them for me?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
      SMDFlea commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe,if you post the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
      • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Originally posted by filewalker View Post
    Hi,

I also got a HP Elitebook 855 G7 with two 32MB Chips. Can someone unlock them for me?

Thanks in advance
    The serial number is: 5CG11314N8
    ProdID: 3E780AV

Comment

Originally posted by filewalker View Post
      Hi,

Thanks in advance
      only flash this Ec do not touch the main.
      you didn't mention absolute lock so this is just for bios password removal.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by rex98; 03-06-2024, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post

only flash this Ec do not touch the main.
        you didn't mention absolute lock so this is just for bios password removal.
        Thanks, it worked great.

Comment

Hi, I have an HP 855 g7 EliteBook with an admin bios password, can anyone please unlock it for me .? In case it's impossible to unlock it at least I want to obtain the password at if possible or the s/n and the mac adress for me in order to for me to reprogram it again with an other modified bios that i have, thanks in advance! the main problem after flashing the new bios that I found in this website is that I get an "Endpoint Security Controller Problem" error when the laptop starts, thank you for your help
          Attached Files
          Last edited by XIII; 03-10-2024, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by XIII View Post
            Hi, I have an HP 855 g7 EliteBook with an admin bios password, can anyone please unlock it for me .? In case it's impossible to unlock it at least I want to obtain the password at if possible or the s/n and the mac adress for me in order to for me to reprogram it again with an other modified bios that i have, thanks in advance!
            File corrupted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

how about this file ? i have saved many copies thank for your help tho
              Attached Files

Comment

You should reread your bios chip at least 3 times. A successful backup file usually has a capacity in MB, not KB.
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi, the laptop has 2 chips, i concluded that both chips have the same bios file otherwise, this is the file from the first chip can you please take a look at it?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, the laptop has 2 chips, i concluded that both chips have the same bios file otherwise, this is the file from the first chip can you please take a look at it?
                  Hi, the laptop model is HP ELITEBOOK 855G7
                  the serial number is SN# 5CG1442GX8
                  the product ID is 3E778AV
                  can you please unlock the bios password for me? this is the second chip bios, since the other one is corrupted I think, I just need the password removed or given to me, otherwise if possible I have a bios that I obtained from this website but I get HP ENDPOINT SECURITY ERROR once I use it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, the laptop model is HP ELITEBOOK 855G7
                    the serial number is SN# 5CG1442GX8
                    the product ID is 3E778AV
                    can you please unlock the bios password for me? this is the second chip bios, since the other one is corrupted I think, I just need the password removed or given to me, otherwise if possible I have a bios that I obtained from this website but I get HP ENDPOINT SECURITY ERROR once I use it.
                    Unlocked
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

Unlocked
                      Thank you so much it worked like a charm, I appreciate your help!

Comment

Working...
                      X