17r 5753 modded bios request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17r 5753 modded bios request

Hello everyone. So ATI card failed on it. Looking to disable it. I have attached my bios dump, so if anyone could mod my bios so I could disable it. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: 17r 5753 modded bios request

Originally posted by DiegoDong View Post
    Hello everyone. So ATI card failed on it. Looking to disable it. I have attached my bios dump, so if anyone could mod my bios so I could disable it. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks
    Disabling the GPU should be done in hardware.Not all boards can be disabled.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Im completely aware of that, but sometimes theres an option in bios to disable switchable graphics, so it wouldn load the driver and freeze. And sometimes that option is not there. But thanks for reply. What about disabling the power supply on the board for GPU? Would it still boot?

Comment

where you got stuck ?
        on OS or before loading OS ?
        if you have problem with the driver, try to install legacy mode, not UEFI.

Comment

In the OS, boots up fine, well, fineish, takes bit extra to post, but if driver is present, as soon as it gets initiated I get a black screen. No driver, no problem. So in my mind, no gpu=no driver to load=no problem. I will try legacy mode on monday. Thanks again
          Last edited by DiegoDong; 10-17-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Well. Putting it in legacy mode gives me a black screen, and requires removal of bios IC and reflashing. Any more ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X